Draft: The All-Time BBL Draft (feat. Don Bradman)

Mittal2002

Club Captain
I enquired about some player from @ddrap14 and though he's eligible, but I will go with ANDREW SYMONDS, who I imagined as a T20 cricketer just after seeing his ODI career only. Not only he provides unbelievable power hitting, but he can also sneak in some overs whenever the team needs him to. And never forget his great athleticism. Overall a perfect first pick for the Heat in my opinion.
@Aislabie

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
I enquired about some player from @ddrap14 and though he's eligible, but I will go with ANDREW SYMONDS, who I imagined as a T20 cricketer just after seeing his ODI career only. Not only he provides unbelievable power hitting, but he can also sneak in some overs whenever the team needs him to. And never forget his great athleticism. Overall a perfect first pick for the Heat in my opinion.
@Aislabie
Never saw a lot of Symo playing but he certainly had some key contributions (sorry Pakistan fans, but 143*). My greatest memory of him is as a larrikin commentator at the Heat's home games. A good value pick.

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
My first pick has to be Adam Gilchrist, his last T20 match was in 2013, so I don't believe he counts as part of my four players that retired before 2011-12 season @ddrap14 to confirm that

Gilchrist-maiden-T20-century.jpg

Melbourne Stars
  1. :aus: :wkb: Adam Gilchrist
  2. ?
  3. ?
  4. ?
  5. ?
  6. ?
  7. ?
  8. ?
  9. ?
  10. ?
  11. ?

@Umair7 you're next

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
My first pick has to be Adam Gilchrist, his last T20 match was in 2013, so I don't believe he counts as part of my four players that retired before 2011-12 season @ddrap14 to confirm that
Outstanding technicality.

I should clarify: the bushfire charity match that was at the beginning of last year does not count. No sneaking in Wasim Akram as a post-2011 player because of that, everyone.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Matthew Hayden: THE GREATEST & THE MOST DESTRUCTIVE OPENER!

@Ashutosh. you're next :)

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
I'll pick this afternoon, a tad busy rn

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
Okay, the man I'm picking was responsible for my all time favourite cricketing moment. That's not why I'm picking him though, because that moment was him leaving a ball on middle and off stump.
He can hit a ball a long way, in any part of the ground. He can bowl the opening over, or keep it tight through the middle. He's a premier fieldsman of the game. And he takes up neither of my quotas.
Welcome to the team, Glenn Maxwell.
@Mittal2002

Users who are viewing this thread