End Game The Odd One Out | Town (CK and PE) wins

Best approach to reveal info about special abilities?

• Let it be known to everyone

• Let it be known to only the person getting the ability via PM

• Just mention which role will have a special ability, reveal info via PM

Results are only viewable after voting.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

"Alright, we got a job to do"
"But....but do we really have to?"
"Of course, what do you think the money was for?"
"Okay, but my informer says that we need to be wary of him"
"Don't sweat over it, I know a guy. Once this is done, there is nothing stopping us"

They sat in their rusty minivan and zoomed past the local police station without driving any attention to themselves. They stopped midway, ventured onto the nearby bushes and found a body. It was asprin, the Vanilla Townie.

"See, I told you so. Let's get on with our business and act like we know nothing."
"But this is not him."
"Doesn't have to be. This is good, very very good!"
"How on earth did you know we would find something here? And why are there two sets of footprints? What happened to the other guy?"
"That, my friend, is a story for another time. For now I've a plan, come let's have some breakfast and discuss it. They will never see it coming......."

Meanwhile, an unidentified person from the roof of a nearby building was keenly watching all of this. The distance was too far for him to make any ID. He let out a big sigh and walked back to his car and drove away.

Day 1 begins.

@Parth D @Yash. @Till Valhalla @RUDI @CerealKiller @El Loco @CremerCurrans @Ashutosh. @PresidentEvil

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
By reading i think what asprin is trying to interpret is if he the text is informative that the two people that saw are mafia but they didn't killed asprin but the SK did. The person watching from building could be vigilante.
Let the games begin.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Two sets of foot prints? What does that indicate? If two people saw the body and found two sets of footprints, that makes 4. If the guy from roof top is SK, I'm sure the other two who killed asprin are mafia. Then who are these two who found the body? I'm confused as hell. Lol I hope I'm not reading too much into this....

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Two sets of foot prints? What does that indicate? If two people saw the body and found two sets of footprints, that makes 4. If the guy from roof top is SK, I'm sure the other two who killed asprin are mafia. Then who are these two who found the body? I'm confused as hell. Lol I hope I'm not reading too much into this....
I think 2 sets means 2 people.
The killer and asprin.
I think mafia found asprin dead and rejoiced the fact while SK is the killer.
While vigilante was watching from rooftop.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I think 2 sets means 2 people.
The killer and asprin.
I think mafia found asprin dead and rejoiced the fact while SK is the killer.
While vigilante was watching from rooftop.
This theory seems right to me. Let's see what others have to say.

CremerCurrans

ICC Chairman
SA.....
ZIM...
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
Role received.

possibly the mafia hired the serial killer to murder someone, and they killed the wrong person. The person observing could be the vigilante, it could be the cop though because he seems to know details about what is happening.

CremerCurrans

ICC Chairman
SA.....
ZIM...
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
I am also sensing seperate mafia roles - however I'm guessing the two of them can only kill one per night, otherwise the game would be unbalanced.

CremerCurrans

ICC Chairman
SA.....
ZIM...
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
Is it possible that one of the mafia or the vigilante have a win condition that they need to murder the person who should have been killed?

I might be reading too much into this.

CremerCurrans

ICC Chairman
SA.....
ZIM...
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
wait maybe it is the serial killer that is watching the mafia. If it is the vigilante or cop watching they could already know who the 2 mafia is.

maybe the serial killer still has some alliance with the mafia!

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Role received.

possibly the mafia hired the serial killer to murder someone, and they killed the wrong person. The person observing could be the vigilante, it could be the cop though because he seems to know details about what is happening.
I tend to lean towards this.
Although the "what happened to the other guy" part is puzzling. First they find the wrong guy killed, so what "other guy" are they looking for? Did they pay the SK to kill two people, and he just killed one, but the wrong one?

CremerCurrans

ICC Chairman
SA.....
ZIM...
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
The serial killer murdered the wrong person, and the mafia are happy with this - maybe due to there being no mafia boss, and the two mafia roles being at a similar level

Users who are viewing this thread