marza95
naz_da_dom- Is among the Top 5 in ODI rankings atleast now we know he got there
saifu786

Last edited:
Here are a few more known quitters

t_kaay -quitted at least twice on me
Salil116 -avoid him at all costs
Starley31 -gave up on me

These players are very annoying I could not even register my first win as these guys mentioned simply gave up and quitted on me especially Salil116 in the last over of a 10 over match as I only need several runs until I found out salil116 known as a big quitter on ps3 format gave up, simply because he didn?t want a lose to his name how sad.

There is also player called t_kaay can you believe it or not he quitted on my twice already 3 days ago and I warn you folks not play him at all costs, starley31 Is another one of those quitters I just needed another wicket to bowl him out as he was chasing 46 in 5 overs then he quitted as soon as I got that wicket. It?s a shame that these guys ruin a great cricket game and something must be done.

laurence254 was 5 wickets down with no runs in 1 over when he quit
saifu786 was 4 wickets down for 7 runs when he quit
dizzmantled was 2/2 in 2 overs when he was adizzmantled :laugh
marza95 - had scored 22/0 in 1 over when he quit

Lilas11/ Salil116 PS3 quitters list
ali603
dizzmantled
laurence254
M-Angus83
marza95
naz_da_dom- Is among the Top 5 in ODI rankings atleast now we know he got there
saifu786
respected_guy quitters list

t-kaay avoid him at all costs as he quitted on me atelast twice

starley31 quitted on me atleast once

Salil116 avoid him at all costs as he got hammered in a 20 over match only to find out he quitted when he was losing very badly.

i keep you posted folks

Salil116/Lilas is not a quitter.

One of the more respected AC09 players on PC. Organizes well run tournaments and plays fairly.

I personally feel that until the whole disconnect issue has been sorted that this list is open to errors. Sure there will be people named so far who will be quitters but there will also be perfectly decent people who have had the disconnect and as a result will forever have their names tarnished. Seems a bit harsh to me.

We'll probably restart the list for those who have only been mentioned once or twice but the habitual quitters like naz_da_dom will forever remain on the list.

Here are a few more known quitters
Salil116 -avoid him at all costs
These players are very annoying I could not even register my first win as these guys mentioned simply gave up and quitted on me especially Salil116 in the last over of a 10 over match as I only need several runs until I found out salil116 known as a big quitter on ps3 format gave up, simply because he didn’t want a lose to his name how sad.

Salil116 avoid him at all costs as he got hammered in a 20 over match only to find out he quitted when he was losing very badly.

People please welcome to the forum naz_da_dom using the name (dis)respected_guy... Met him yesterday in the lobby and told him I dont play quitters.. to which he said you cheated against me and quitted... I told him I never quit it was him who ran away while I smacked him all around the park and his name is all over codemasters forum and planetcricket as a quitter to which his response was forums are for loners and losers and all these people are naming him coz they are jealous of his "popularity" and him being the "champ" :rtfl.. and now we have him here on the "losers and loners forum" trying to counterattack.. what a tool

Also naz_da_dom when ur lying atleast be consistenst in one post you say I quit a 10 over game in the next you say 20 over game... well to refresh your memory because of the connection lost bug I only play 5 over games and in our game in 4 overs I had scored 80 odd runs for loss of 1 wicket when u quit.. "Mr. POPULAR CHAMP":sarcasm

Mark.. thanks for your support buddy
Insomanic.. be careful (dis)respected_guy should be naming you as a quitter very soon I guess

Last edited:
Okay guys, lets please keep the lid on this one....it is going down the cesspit track real pronto. Keep it clean, within forum rules or this thread is going home with the Boys from Brazil (Go Holland!). Anyone unable to stick to clear forum rules is going to face the consequences.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Salil116/Lilas is not a quitter.

One of the more respected AC09 players on PC. Organizes well run tournaments and plays fairly.

+1

Salil good to see you back :)

Hi I am John and I am glad that I have given a sound opportunity to express my views fairly and accurately, my main concern is that there are probably allot more cheats out there amongst this fabulous game, but as going through the ranks there guys like naz_da_dom that every 1 is slagging off, also guys like profdoom, amirshrof that have very high wins, my main point is to you guys is if these guys have very high wins then they must be danm good players, and if they are quitters from so called people that keeps mentioning it then how would of they got all those wins? surly they must be quitting allot to still be in the top 5 ranks, it really doesn’t make sense does it. any 1 on here can run their mouth and slag others off but where is the proof? a proof is not from a bunch of lads on here that are all friends and gang up on other people. and also I like to point out about the so called insomniac, and others that seems to think that they have more right than others, more respect than others and also more privileges then others, but one thing for sure we are just like each other and we should not act bigger then what we are. So peeps keep it fair and enjoy the game.
Also you can make hundreds of quitter’s list day in and day out and get innocent players of the game be caught up but a true great player is the one that keeps quite and gets on with it. So what if you didn’t get the win against the quitter? there stlll plenty of other opportunities to win games.
My request to you guys is to enjoy the game and stop worrying about quitters let Trickstar and Code masters sort that out. I’m sure there are more things to worry about in life then worrying about these issues, respect folks.
Jhon

Okay guys, lets please keep the lid on this one....it is going down the cesspit track real pronto. Keep it clean, within forum rules or this thread is going home with the Boys from Brazil (Go Holland!). Anyone unable to stick to clear forum rules is going to face the consequences.....

Nice one mate and also i like to add that Be mindful that some players aren't quitting on purpose as there have been continuous connection problems. So once codemasters/trickstar have patched the problem, you should be able to know who the quitters actually are!

Hi I am John and I am glad that I have given a sound opportunity to express my views fairly and accurately, my main concern is that there are probably allot more cheats out there amongst this fabulous game, but as going through the ranks there guys like naz_da_dom that every 1 is slagging off, also guys like profdoom, amirshrof that have very high wins, my main point is to you guys is if these guys have very high wins then they must be danm good players, and if they are quitters from so called people that keeps mentioning it then how would of they got all those wins? surly they must be quitting allot to still be in the top 5 ranks, it really doesn’t make sense does it. any 1 on here can run their mouth and slag others off but where is the proof? a proof is not from a bunch of lads on here that are all friends and gang up on other people. and also I like to point out about the so called insomniac, and others that seems to think that they have more right than others, more respect than others and also more privileges then others, but one thing for sure we are just like each other and we should not act bigger then what we are. So peeps keep it fair and enjoy the game.
Also you can make hundreds of quitter’s list day in and day out and get innocent players of the game be caught up but a true great player is the one that keeps quite and gets on with it. So what if you didn’t get the win against the quitter? there stlll plenty of other opportunities to win games.
My request to you guys is to enjoy the game and stop worrying about quitters let Trickstar and Code masters sort that out. I’m sure there are more things to worry about in life then worrying about these issues, respect folks.
Jhon

So you just made an account on PC to defend people you don't even know personally?

Your 1st 2 posts are defending people you do not even know and you don't provide your own PSN?

:sarcasm

Well said Jhon
I’m new to this site and I am getting myself familiar with these forums but are these forums this harsh? for example I saw earlier on the last page of the quitters list of insomniac calling this other guy called respected guy a puss and other noticeable guys like salil116 telling tales, surly they are all friends but they all seem to pick on my mate naz_dad_dom in which I think is quite unfair as I’m with him myself at times when playing cricket online and I seen with my own eyes people quitting on him but he doesn’t rave about it. I can guarantee you he is not a quitter and he is a very good player he is ranked very high in the game and surly to get where he is right now is not about him quitting it’s about him winning those games fair and square. It’s just some random people spoiling the show for every1 else. All this garbage is the last thing you want see in this friendly environment.
Anyways here is a list I saw with my own eyes so far quitting on naz_da_dom
Salil116 I saw him quit once I don’t know about the rest. But Salil116 simply is a cheat.

T-kaay not only does he quit but he cheats with his bowling like moving the bowling aim circle constantly around to trick the batsman nearly every ball in the over.

Sloughblues is also another one of those quitters

Starley31

Salil116 just avoid him a true cry baby

Users who are viewing this thread