The Official 'Quitters' Thread

lilas11

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
gursimar he was 39 all out in 5 overs. I scored 40 in 4 overs taking care not to hit any boundaries coz of the connection loss bug and just before I completed the last run he quit :mad:
billywizz10 he was 3 wickets down for 1 run in 0.5ovrs when he quit
connor-barwin was all out for 12 runs in a 5 over game.. quit when I hit the last run :mad:

Lilas11/ Salil116 PS3 quitters list
ali603
batmouse29
connor-barwin- LAST BALL QUITTER
dizzmantled
elliot-on-cheese
gursimar- LAST BALL QUITTER
laurence254
LLinkin1
M-Angus83
marza95
narangjawahar
naz_da_dom- Is among the Top 5 in ODI rankings atleast now we know he got there
saifu786
sakender007

Lilas11/ Salil116 PS3 Genuine players list
baazigar123
DNT-101
krish1712
Lonewolf5646
Rizzyx
sadiqameen
Thandamilk
ymraeulbdnader
yash_007

Last edited:

Horial

School Cricketer
what is the minimum net speed for playing online? Mine's just 512kbps. I live in Bangladesh and ps3

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
what is the minimum net speed for playing online? Mine's just 512kbps. I live in Bangladesh and ps3

That's fine. I suggest using wired connection rather than Wi-Fi on your PS3.

If your connection with other user is p2p then its better to play users from nearby location as ping time will go up for far off locations.

lilas11

Club Cricketer
Lilas11/ Salil116 PS3 quitters list
ali603
batmouse29
connor-barwin- LAST BALL QUITTER
dizzmantled
elliot-on-cheese
goodison89
gursimar- LAST BALL QUITTER
juiceuk08
laurence254
LLinkin1
M-Angus83
marza95
narangjawahar
naz_da_dom- Is among the Top 5 in ODI rankings atleast now we know how he got there
saifu786
sakender007
yuvisixer

Lilas11/ Salil116 PS3 Genuine players list
baazigar123
bradez5
DNT-101
krish1712
Lonewolf5646
Rizzyx
sadiqameen
Thandamilk
ymraeulbdnader
yash_007

Last edited:

x Punjabi Killa

Club Cricketer
Why you guys have a quitters list when you know the game is in a total mess online? You don't know who is actually quitting and whether it is disconnecting because of the bug in the game.

For god's sake be reasonable before you go on and accuse someone of quitting.

x Punjabi Killa

Club Cricketer
Oh really, I don't quit. I am the best there is, whether it is Xbox 360 or PS3. I rule!

The whole thread is pointless. It is designed for people like you who accuse others of quitting when it is all beyond their control.

Last edited:

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Oh really, I don't quit. I am the best there is, whether it is Xbox 360 or PS3. I rule!

The whole thread is pointless. It is designed for people like you who accuse others of quitting when it is all beyond their control.
What the hell?

So if I beat you in a game, you won't ever show your face on PC again?

jaraarrow

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
game

Confidence is a thing i like,love to play you someday.:yes

x Punjabi Killa

Club Cricketer
Sure let me know your PSN ID, we will have some great fun. With friends I normally play with these rules:

1. Max one Fast bowler. It avoids the problems if you have a slight lag.
2. I prefer to play with custom fields but if you don't want it then happy to play with your own terms.
3. 10 Overs matches
4. 2 mandatory overs from spin bowlers.

lilas11

Club Cricketer
Why you guys have a quitters list when you know the game is in a total mess online? You don't know who is actually quitting and whether it is disconnecting because of the bug in the game.

For god's sake be reasonable before you go on and accuse someone of quitting.

Bcoz of the bug the connection loss takes place when a boundary is hit... all players named as quitters are ones quitting at a loss of a wicket or when the last run has been hit .. have been giving benefit of a doubt to most players its only where there is certainty of a quit a player has been named

What the hell?
So if I beat you in a game, you won't ever show your face on PC again?

No point insomniac .. u cant beat him ... coz even if u get close to it he will quit... what I read from forums he has a reputation of quitting from the days of AC09...no wonder he pays the forum a visit every now n then just to defend quitters.. no point bothering to get in an argument with him coz there really is nothing.. nothing at all that could hurt his low self esteem

Last edited:

x Punjabi Killa

Club Cricketer
Yeah show me a thread apart from one person Alioz and his mates. Once agains his are accusations in AC2009. I did quit against him once when I was dead tired and it was laggy as. I don' see why I should have continued in that game. I have made no secrets about it.

As far as I know this game is full of bugs. There is a difference between suspect quitters and actual quitters.

I don't defend them, I hate them myself but you need to be reasonable. I can understand why they quit at times such as lag issues etc.

All I am saying is create a list when the bugs are sorted out. There is not point to it now.

I dont even have IC2010, I am waiting for the bugs to be sorted out before I spend my money on it.

I was hoping to play a game with Insomniac or Jararrow in AC2009 not IC2010 as there is not point to it now. I am looking for decent opponents, beating and winning are not that important to me.

You don't get to be number 1 by quitting.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread