The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

Looks like I'm as good as gone now. 2 bowlers over 25k wages and another over 10k and he restricted a quality/superb batting to 180 including 1 guy with 30 off 120 balls.

Chunkys Nuts
Top Order: quality
Middle Order: competent
Lower Order: abysmal
Seam Bowling: phenomenal
Spin Bowling: quality
Fielding: feeble

Looks like I'm as good as gone now. 2 bowlers over 25k wages and another over 10k and he restricted a quality/superb batting to 180 including 1 guy with 30 off 120 balls.

Chunkys Nuts
Top Order: quality
Middle Order: competent
Lower Order: abysmal
Seam Bowling: phenomenal
Spin Bowling: quality
Fielding: feeble

Well he does have phenomenal seam bowling! Good luck for your cup game :D

Yep this will be the true test of how I'm traveling after my 2 big collapses against star bowlers. Now I've got 3 to deal with. And doesn't help when my star bowlers form drops and the fact my bowlers have been struggling to take big name wickets.

Thought i would let everyone know im still alive and still want to participate.

Div 5 i see, should do alright i reckon.

I'm not scared of any team. Hopefully I'll have my desired FC target reach with 3-4 matches left, so PF won't even be a consideration.

Looking forward to see how my mixed bag team does against Tom, hopefully it won't turn out too badly, but I've left a decent enough middle-order in case there is a collapse at the top. Hopefully I havn't undercooked my bowling either, safe to say you won't experience the 'Samuel Effect' ;)

:p

Users who are viewing this thread