The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

The training is quite simple, pick what you want each player to train in.

The new system being introduced may seem complicated, but really isn't. It just means you have two teams, one U-19 and one Senior. All players are eligible for your Senior matches, but the U-19s can only play in the youths. When your U-19s reach 20, they are automatically promoted to the senior squad.

The match engine here is brilliant, as are all the talents, and you can make youths from 16 countries and play in Bangladesh/Aus. Academy investments are completely different and far better and the game overall is a lot more realistic and fun.

Why do all the players who dont hav a great team in BT but have a good team in FTP keep saying that FTP is lot better than BT...
i havnt seen a single great manager from BT who is also playing FTP and saying tht he likes it better in FTP...

FTP takes way too much time out of your life... I still go on battrick nearly everyday but i dont have to be on for three hours unless i choose to

Just a heads up to anyone selling players please advertise them in the Transfer Thread, im looking to bring in some new back ups as well as maybe a top liner

THANK GOD! The twenty20's have come at the right time to save me... now i get more time to figure out my 5th bowler and get another batsmen in the process

Sweet 20/20 are out.
1 div 3 team and 1 good div 5 team. The rest I should win but will have to manage PFL. The Div 5 team could go either way with his 2 star bowlers.

I think ill go through the next round but my first game is the danger game as I have to GFI on Friday and have my back up on the saturday, syl who is your div 3 team?

Rabid Monk3ys some real monster players in there. My only hope is if their PFL is screwed come my game or he rests them against me. My bowling has been a 1 man team of late and I will need to rest Sawyer so games I'm expected to win could turn into losses especially if my batters PFL aren't good.

I'm happy to say I'm back. :D

I've started off well with a solid win today, and I'm hoping to rebuild my team to make it great.

I usually hope for a good run in the BT20's and I may just get through the group stage with some luck if guys are resting their top players. Got three teams that can easily walk over my batting, but my bowling should cope okay.

Ugh, 5 terrible opponents and 2 who will be unbeatable.

Code:
Broadford
Top Order: 	strong
Middle Order: 	strong
Lower Order: 	worthless
Seam Bowling: 	exceptional
Spin Bowling: 	proficient
Fielding: 	feeble

Shooshka
Top Order: 	masterful
Middle Order: 	remarkable
Lower Order: 	abysmal
Seam Bowling: 	exquisite
Spin Bowling: 	wonderful
Fielding: 	mediocre
I might be over-reacting to the first team's seam bowling, but the second is certainly a powerful team.

Users who are viewing this thread