The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

i cant be sure of my FC position until the last game as i am going for promotion to top div in FC... so far i am on top... hopefully it will keep that way...

The Verizon Java Kings are up against Raiders Eleven....think this game is more about payback lol after the kings got smashed up by them last time around, so virtually the whole team is off on Friday playing the FC team in place of the OD players to give them rest for their game sunday

Do the two teams left in the cup even stand a chance this week?

Good to hear, ive got a massive two weeks ahead of me in battrick terms, season defining one might say

Well A few players have had big PF drops. So sunday may not be as striaght forward as I was anticipating. A GFI should cover it, though.

Finance update hasnt gone through... is it just me or has battrick been less reliable than in seasons gone past

Looking forward to getting my bum whooped tomorrow, ending my 14 game winning streak but a week out of my top of the table clash its time to learn what holes are in my team

I pretty much given up on BT, I'm finding FTP far more exciting. Better matches, lots happening on NT and U-19 scene, great stuff.

Just noticed in one of the other threads that someone was looking for some sort of link, a while ago I updated the links thread and all the battrick resources you could possibly need are there, if there are any others which you feel need to be posted there, please tell me.
Go here for the links page.

FTP is brilliant. Prefer the training there over BT's anyday.

The Challenge is still going strong. I also have over 2 mill now.

FTP is just wierd, I mean I kept feeling as stupid in that as I did in BT except that only lasted a short while, FTP just feels wrong....

FTP is too complicated for my liking, way too many things to train up. I already play one game like that in Blackoutrugby and I have no idea when my guys will pop or in what cause the coach can give training sessions as well. Add to that the complicated youth system, although I like the u19 matches it's very random on what skills the player will have once promoted.

Users who are viewing this thread