The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

Lucky I won inside two days :p

WC spell Cricket right and those other suggestions were exactly what i was thinking

Meh this weeks FC game has been a complete cock-up, I mean I got beaten actually I got thrased within two days by a much worse team than me!

WinterGreen BFN Bombers
Top Order: competent proficient
Middle Order: mediocre respectable
Lower Order: worthless abysmal
Seam Bowling: mediocre quality
Spin Bowling: proficient competent
Fielding: woeful mediocre

Guys with the new competition there have been some changes or additions made to the system, it could even be called revolutionary if you like. With the help of fellow Battricker Shev we now have something special.

Shevchenko said:
Good evening all Battrick lovers,

As you all are aware that the new Champions League tournament is about to kick off I just want to inform you about the beta site being used for this rewarding tournament. The site can be found under www.spectatron.com . I’ve been in talks with Justin and a few others regarding the tournament and felt that it does deserve a space on its own while the spectatron site may be a beta one I can assure you that over time it will become better.

Currently on the site there are not a lot of fully updates done, please don’t be alarmed everything will be in working order once the start of the tournament. On the site you will see a page for teams, what I need from you is some history regarding your club, your club stadium, the team and yes of course a badge or club logo…

Some of you might not be aware of the presence of E-fedding, www.vwwe.com is the biggest fed in the world what we plan to do is to create a cricket fed so you will be asked to do promos for your club like an interview or pre-match report or even a day with Samuel at his home, the power is in your hands just be on the lookout on the site for any new news on the home page.

Your club details, team news and promos can either be sent to [email protected], or can add me on to MSN Messenger (E-mail address is the same)

Looking foward to it but what about those who don't have membership, us teams won't have a logo.

EDIT: The site looks very good :thumbs

Interesting my Cup opponent wants to bow out to stay in Div 4. More of this please :p

PPB's flagging PFLs have only been temporarily relieved by another flogging in FC. Watch for TIEs over then next week, as the boys look to bow out of the Cup this week in attempt to rectify the problem in an attempt to stay in Div 4 in thhe OD comp.

Craig, Nkosi and Bird have been instructed to head to the Gold Coast to head to Melba's for a night away from cricket.

Could be a ploy syl, dont play anything but your best

I got absolutely thrashed by a guy who didn't GFI and on a hard and fast pitch he still managed to get his bowling attack to Sensational! My leagues feel like the hardest "V" in England at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread