The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

Verizon Java Kings isn't in my league yet I have a game against this weekend. (according to the fixtures thread, and it is organized) How has this happened?

I just renewed my battrick membership for a full year, cost around 30 bucks or something

Verizon Java Kings isn't in my league yet I have a game against this weekend. (according to the fixtures thread, and it is organized) How has this happened?

Griffo bailed out thats why :p VJK has replaced Griffo ;)

I just renewed my battrick membership for a full year, cost around 30 bucks or something
It's not such a bad price in subscription land. Antivirus subscription is often more than that (and less fun) and a game like World of Warcraft is that much per month. I suppose the argument is that you can play the game regardless.

Just got a new logo which im really happy with, makes my old one look terrible and i loved it thanks for the logo usy it lasted nearly 12 months :)

Someone stole my teamname!!!

Search "Southern Sharks" i think they are in their 4th week free trial period unless he is really committed to battrick really early like someone i know..... :p

Users who are viewing this thread