The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

well nothings shown up in my challenegs page. i challenegd u and u also then didnt accept. so whats happens from here?

No challenge from you appeared from my end, so its evidently some problem with Battrick. I've no idea what happens next. Justin?

Right poll is now closed, and we're finished for the season as you guys have voted for such, I'll have the tables fully updated by tomorrow evening and from there, ideas will be chucked around for the next competition.

well nothings shown up in my challenegs page. i challenegd u and u also then didnt accept. so whats happens from here?

No challenge from you appeared from my end, so its evidently some problem with Battrick. I've no idea what happens next. Justin?

It's happened before with teams in WI, considering that what the public wants they get, I don't think it will affect the tables too much.

Challenge accepted, Mbeki wont be fit and because i fell asleep i missed the batsmen i needed on the tm lol

After being one of the better losers I'm now into the 3rd round of the knock out. If I GFI I should have a good chance but these games seem to depend quite a bit on the toss.

Right, Everton has blown everyone away in the top division to take the title. Just a small thank you to division 1 & 2 for a bunch of ties in the promotion/relegation zones which means net run rate will have to be the tie breaker, so dont take those tables as absolutely final just yet.

Syl, did you mean to play me in a friendly on Sunday? I thought there were T20 friendlies?

The fixtures of Round 9 of the Battrick Cup hasn't been put up yet. I think I'm playing against Karnataka kites and I made a challenge. He hasn't logged in for 3 days.

Well I just made the changes to my nets, Mbeki lost a bowling net and a rotating stamina net was added, Wotton will have it to begin with so my PFL is set to take on my main rival in the first round of the OD match

Users who are viewing this thread