The Spin's Download Thread

No release date is announced yet.

It will not be out until the AI Review committee is set up.

Ill say around 2-3 weeks

i sighned up and its a loooooong process but ill try

ok done it thanks cant try it now u know wot im bout to ask are there any edges a good amount? for all batsman and pitches

Like Id do that :p

Hopefully it will be released at all, unlike some of your ventures :p (again)

The Beginners Gameplay Patch is helping me so much in the demo, so thank you for it!!!

I have released my review on The Spin's Realistic Version 1.1 AI Patch.

You can read it here

Review on Begginers Patch added Here

Last edited by a moderator:
Im back here! After patiently waiting for my patches to be reviewed, the Challenging still hasnt been :(

But, never mind. Im here to announce that 9th July I will be releasing my new patch.

The Spin's AI Ultra Patch
Featuring:
The Spin's Realistic Gameplay Patch 2.0
The Spin's Challenging Gameplay Patch 2.0
The Spin's Beginners Gameplay Patch 3.0

All the new patches will come with:
Even more finely tweaked AI: More Keeper catches and other various tweaks
Shot Configs! NEW
Field Settings! NEW

Also, there are set to be some exclusive extras offered only in the Ultra Patch!

Last edited:
I realise Sid deleted a post by fulham7. I would just like to answer him to get a point across

He posted: "Just Release it" Sid obviously took this to mean he hadn't looked at the previous post (No offense Sid ;) Just want to make something clear, and you are doing a great job :)). I got the impression that he just wanted me to release it now and was being awkward by not. I would like to respond to this by saying that Im not just being awkward. AI Patching is hard work and with the amount of changes I will be making for this next patch, it will be harder than previous ones.

I have:
Realistic: 8 CFG files (excluding around 20 shot files)
Challenging: 4 CFG files
Beginners: 2 CFG Files
Total: 13 CFG files

As you can see, a large workload. I will have to work very hard to release it on time. So please, understand

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread