Third Test: Australia v England at Edgbaston

Yeah, I thought it was a good one as well as soon as I said it. Lets hope it catches on. And lets hope he gets injured after this test. Well not too injured as I don't wish injury to anyone.

Pfft. You think I have a heart? LOL. Of course not, I couldn't give two shits if he ended up on crutches tomorrow. In fact, I hope he does.

Yeah, I thought it was a good one as well as soon as I said it. Lets hope it catches on. And lets hope he gets injured after this test. Well not too injured as I don't wish injury to anyone.

Pfft. You think I have a heart? LOL. Of course not, I couldn't give two shits if he ended up on crutches tomorrow. In fact, I hope he does.

We can only hope... we can only hope.

I don't get the Watson hate. He's done more in one innings than Hughes did all series.

Because he will get injured in no time.

We all hate him because he is unreliable.

You watch, he won't do anything else of significance in this series.

If you were Australian you would realize. But, unfortunately, you'll always be a geezer.

They are sulking because they arent winning

:facepalm

Umm, we have been hating on Watson before the series started. And before last summer, and the summer before.

Feelin Blue? added 1 Minutes and 7 Seconds later...

Because he will get injured in no time.

We all hate him because he is unreliable.

You watch, he won't do anything else of significance in this series.

If you were Australian you would realize. But, unfortunately, you'll always be a geezer.

I reckon.

I feel like it's so hard to support Australia with such a ████ squad that has players I hate - Watson and Manou. Then theres Mitch over Clark and North being a fearsome tweak head.

To be fair I remember Bill Lawry expressing his distaste for Watson a few years back.

I take it back. But someone must tell me, without gettting into a huge debate why all you aussies hate Ponting so much? I would probably kill someone to have him in our team

North has a head the size of a watermelon. Seriously, his head is massive, its so fat.

God, I really hate this team. I know I'm whingeing a lot about them, but we all we are shite.

I hate seeing England beating us.

Hooper added 0 Minutes and 46 Seconds later...

To be fair I remember Bill Lawry expressing his distaste for Watson a few years back.

I take it back. But someone must tell me, without gettting into a huge debate why all you aussies hate Ponting so much? I would probably kill someone to have him in our team
I don't hate Ponting? I just think his bowling rotations are a bit wish washy.

I love Ponting, I'm pretty sure we all love Ponting - just his captaincy is a little shoddy.

North has a head the size of a watermelon. Seriously, his head is massive, its so fat.

God, I really hate this team. I know I'm whingeing a lot about them, but we all we are shite.

I hate seeing England beating us.

Hooper added 0 Minutes and 46 Seconds later...

I don't hate Ponting? I just think his bowling rotations are a bit wish washy.

I love Ponting, I'm pretty sure we all love Ponting - just his captaincy is a little shoddy.

Strauss has a more weirdly shaped head - ajdude brought that to my attention.

Yeah I agree, we are whinging heaps but it's hard not to - I'm not used to hating a lot of players in out team let alone losing to England! (I didn't watch a lot of the 05 series - wasn't a massive cricket watcher then.)

Ponting shits me sometimes with his captaincy but he's a tank of a batsmen.

Strauss is just an ugly mug.

Peter Siddle - ORC

peter_siddle.jpg
orc1.jpg

No one is uglier than this chap here

I hate Watson and North, their pricks.

I`d hate Siddle as well but i love him cause he`s a Victorian. :sarcasm

Users who are viewing this thread