Third Test: Australia v England at Edgbaston

I think it's safe to say that this rain is gonna force a draw. Unless England put on one of their magnificent displays of losing when it looks impossible to do so.

What is this so much fo rain.No chance of any result in this match one result could be there england win no chance for australia.:(

I think you should read post carefully rather then spaming.For your kidn information i will say it again no chance for australia to win this test.After there first innings i know how well australia will play in second innings.

We can't say England is going to win this yet, remember Australia was 130 for 1(nearly the same score England is atm) before collapsing.

Aditya, you have to understand that your English isn't strong and many people find it almost impossible to comprehend. That said, even I did understand what you wrote and OffCutters post wasn't necessary, but you still shouldn't have a go at him because you don't write with very good grammar.

We can't say England is going to win this yet, remember Australia was 130 for 1(nearly the same score England is atm) before collapsing.

Yes you are right anything can happen in cricket i won't be shocked if that happens.:)

lol!But we should not underrestimate england.Anyone here knows how is the weather around the stadium now.:)

We won in SA.

Ya,really sorry,but the point is they have been loosing a bit more than earlier,anyway if this match is drawn,then Aus will be burdened with more pressure,because then only 2 matches will be left and out of those 2,for series win they need to win both,and to draw at least one,lets see...

I think you should read post carefully rather then spaming.For your kidn information i will say it again no chance for australia to win this test.After there first innings i know how well australia will play in second innings.

I`ll explain then. You said that there wasn`t any chance of a result in the match, so i assumed that you thought it was going to be a draw, and then you said that England could win. If that was understandable to other members, than i`ll take it as my fault.

Users who are viewing this thread