Tournment Ends

India fail. Prasanna is very boring to watch, but is playing well. Dhoni and Dilshan's knock fallen to the side here! It seems hard to believe there have been four centuries in this game!

There could be more coming. 2 and a half innings still left to be played! Not what I expect to watch in test cricket though. You don`t want 1000 runs being scored on the first 2 innings of a test itself.
Having said that, we`ll have a mighty hard time saving this one. Sri Lanka should win this easily with all the time that is left in the game.

Far out, seriously whats going with these flat decks?? WI, India, Pak, SL, they are just everywhere and are such a bore. Stupid cricket really. No wonder test cricket is getting a bad name these days.

Drop this useless piece of ████ Harbhajan :mad:. It's not just "knee-jerk" either. He was never really that good. He struggles to average under 30 season after season. He's far too inconsistent.

india are bowling round the wicket to slow the score down, it's not the batsmen.

sri lanka have almost another day to make a score they can use to go for an innings defeat so keeping in is more important.

still I wish he'd make that 200 tonight.

Is'nt that unsporting and should'nt it be condemed???
Against the spirit of the game :brickwall

well sri lankas cant loss the match now.. its for india to save it. i think sri lanka will bat for 3 hours on the forth day and will have a lead of 275+ and ask indians to bat for 9 hours to save the match

This kind of a wicket is what can kill test cricket. Asian Countries should now look to have more supporting pitches. Batsmen already do get a lot of fun out of T20 and ODIs. At least in test cricket, bowlers should have some sort of reward.
As for the match, Sri Lanka should look to get a move on and get as close to a 300 lead as possible. They should put India into bat after lunch and if the Murali Magic works, Indian batting will have their work cut out.

So will this be Murali's make or break test?
Can he go through the indian line up now?

Vow !! No comments or anything from the indian fans on how this day has gone for them?
Surprise! :D

Users who are viewing this thread