Tournment Ends

good on the SL team to put up this good fight!!
Remember they are also playing without their main pacers, but india are full strength!!!

good on the SL team to put up this good fight!!
Remember they are also playing without their main pacers, but india are full strength!!!

May I know who are the pacers you are talking about? It is just Tushara who is injured. They dropped Kulasekhara and Mallinga is`nt picked in tests these days. If you still think Chaminda Vaas plays test matches, you are plain ignorant.

Last edited:
May I know who are the pacers you are talking about? It is just Tushara who is injured. They dropped Kulasekhara and Mallinga is`nt picked in tests these days. If you still think Chaminda Vaas plays test matches, you are plain ignorant.

Did the guy even mention Vass? You kinda jumping to that before the guy had even mentioned any names, just so you can insult him...

Yeah I know Vaas is retired !! I follow cricket more than you.
Malinga who can bowl at 150+ is injured and so is thushara!!
Its obviously a big blow! But still their backups are creating trouble for the full strength india

Great job from the Jayawardenes here. Hoping that Prasanna gets a good score. He's easily the bst keeper in world cricket.

well this match can go only 2 ways now... lankan win or a draw .. but cricket is a funny old game, you never know

Did the guy even mention Vass? You kinda jumping to that before the guy had even mentioned any names, just so you can insult him...

You don`t have a lot of members who post only to irritate English fans and laugh at/enjoy every English failure. You`ll understand how it feels when such members crop up.

The sole motto of a select few seems to be only to downplay India`s efforts and gloat on India`s bad performances. You can never win being an Indian fan in the forum. If your team wins and you celebrate a) we are arrogant and b)it can only be because the conditions were unfair and the opposition was not full strength. When we lose, we fans get branded as fickle and as `effigy burners`.

aditya123 added 0 Minutes and 23 Seconds later...

Yeah I know Vaas is retired !! I follow cricket more than you.
Malinga who can bowl at 150+ is injured and so is thushara!!
Its obviously a big blow! But still their backups are creating trouble for the full strength india

When was the last time Malinga played test cricket? He last played against England in 2007. However, he has played ODI cricket in the meantime. He is`nt injured at the moment. He played in the Champions Trophy and will again be back for the ODIs in India. Yeah, you follow a lot more cricket than me (Australian cricket maybe).

Last edited:
Managed to pick up a Sky Sports stream for this. Almost creamed when I heard the familiar Charles Colville smarm. Been too deprived of cricket at uni.

Great job from the Jayawardenes here. Hoping that Prasanna gets a good score. He's easily the bst keeper in world cricket.

Easily? Prasanna's a very good keeper, but because his batting is rather limited people just assume his keeping is far and away better then anyone else's.

Why is Yuvraj bowling right after tea, is Dhoni not interested in getting the batsmen out?

More proof today that Dhoni is a below average captain.

Well if his plan is for Mishra to bowl around the wicket and keeping the run-rate down to 0,1,2 an over and hoping the batsmen go after Yuvraj and make a mistake I can see what he's trying to do. But that's far too early to be trying stuff like that.

all in all i dont think ind would have a very tuff wicket to bat on to save this game. this pitch is getting slower all the time.. if we had mendis it could have being a different story

Users who are viewing this thread