Tournment Ends

maybe lankans should think of batting only ones in this test match. i think that will give them a better chance of have the first ever test win in india .... it's funny SL came very closs in winning their first ever test agenst ind in ind way back in 1982. and after that had to wait for soooo long

Mishra is not in top form
i guess ojha should have been in the team

lanka should target a lead of 200+ from here now!!
they would be disappointed if they dont get that lead

lanka should target a lead of 200+ from here now!!
they would be disappointed if they dont get that lead

It goes to show how valuable it was that they got Dravid out without further score. India are already 110 runs behind!

Last 10 ovs 20/0 RR 2.00 !!!

Speed it up guys

india are bowling round the wicket to slow the score down, it's not the batsmen.

sri lanka have almost another day to make a score they can use to go for an innings defeat so keeping in is more important.

still I wish he'd make that 200 tonight.

Lol, and there was me thinking it was a tough pitch and Dravid did a brilliant job to tackle the conditions. It's just a flat track and our top order epically failed. Nevertheless well played Dravid and especially Jayawardene.

India fail. Prasanna is very boring to watch, but is playing well. Dhoni and Dilshan's knock fallen to the side here! It seems hard to believe there have been four centuries in this game!

just seen in cricinfo commentary "This must be the record for the highest Test partnership between unrelated players with the same surname "

Users who are viewing this thread