Trans-Tasman Trophy (NZ in Australia), December 2011/12

midgetwars

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
I remember in Sri Lanka the eagle/Hawk eye drew a lot of attention for it's "inaccuracy".

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Really interesting read. Merely confirms what I've been thinking for a long time, the BCCI have some kind of alterior reasons for trying to derail Hawkeye. I think that should be stickied for a bit in Cricket Discussion personally.

Not that it'll make any difference to some people :(

Progress, surprisingly difficult sometimes.

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Ponting, Clarke, Hussey and especially Haddin need to take a long, hard took at themselves, as senior batsmen in the team. That capitulation was pathetic.

Given all the recent collapses, I wonder if Justin Langer isn't teaching them the right way somehow.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
You can always count on Australia to give you a good chuckle these days. Great way to start the week.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Also did NZL just win their first test match away from home against a top 8 test nation, since 2002?!

Papa_Smurf

International Cricketer
At least Phil Hughes made a good buck, eh? ;)

----------

Oh feck :mad Just saw this was a 2 match series.

mrtwisties

Club Cricketer
I think we're all prepared for Australia to lose a few on the way back to the top. Even to New Zealand, and frankly it'll be good for world cricket if they can build a winning habit.

For Australia, Cummins/Pattinson/Lyon have shown they can become a very, very good bowling attack - injuries permitting - while the likes of Hazlewood/Starc clearly have a lot of potential as well. Batting, obviously, needs some work. I do think Hughes will be part of the answer in the long term, and we need him to sort himself out ASAP. Would actually like to see him playing in RSA during Big Bash and England D1 in the offseason. Kind of a strange move, but it'd be he right one I think.

We'll still beat India 4-0 though.

Users who are viewing this thread