Triangular Tournment : Ind VS SL VS Ban

Meh, it's fine, we're still going through to the finals. We'll win then :D.

I must say I like the look of Thissara Perera, been following him for a while. Any idea how quick he was bowling last night?

We needed 300 to have had a bigger chance of winning today. Welegedera's strikes really cripppled India and he actually won the game for Sri Lanka more than Samaraweera or the other batsmen. After scoring 34 rusn from the first 2 overs of the batting powerplay, we could only score 10-15 runs off the last 3 and we lost 2 wickets including that of Raina, which really hurt us.

Hope we bat second against Bangladesh. It would be really embarassing if we lose to them. Chasing seems so easy in these conditions even though there was less dew.

Nehra is a legend.

Nehra has no clue what he is doing. He gets the ball in his hand and then bowls all over the pitch and mostly bowls no balls when we need to bowl dots. We need Zak back in form.

:rtfl

hacker added 2 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

SL finally find some can hit the ball really hard in finals overs:D

Actually mate, I think sri lankas are building a very powerful team for the one days, specially for the world cup.

Think about how many power hitters they will have in there full tineup

1) Dilshan (a power hitter)
2) Tharanga or thirimanna
3) Sangakara
4) Mahela
5) Samaraweera or kandambi or chamara sila or kapugedara
6) Jayasuriya (a power hitter)
7) Mathews (a power hitter)
8) Thissara Perera (a power hitter)
9) Maharuf (a power hitter)
10) Murali or mandis or suraj
11) Malinga or dilhara or welagedara or thushara

I see 5 power hitters in that line up with lot of bowling options as well Hmmmmmm

diaskasun added 2 Minutes and 5 Seconds later...

I must say I like the look of Thissara Perera, been following him for a while. Any idea how quick he was bowling last night?

he hardly go pass 131 but he is only 20y old

Hope we bat second against Bangladesh. It would be really embarassing if we lose to them. Chasing seems so easy in these conditions even though there was less dew.

Don't worry, we'll lose even if we bat 2nd :p

You know you're going to win this match easy but there's always the upset scare. THEY DID IT IN 2007 WC THEY CAN DO IT AGAIN!

Not really surprised to see that SL were able to chase down our total. Thilan Samaraweera played a good innings to guide SL to victory while Thissara Perera was able to hold his nerve and just about got SL in a comfortable position to win the match. Thissara Perera is a good find for Sri Lanka and heis a very clean hitter of the ball.

I think it's time Tyagi was brought in for Nehra as he is really getting worse in every match he plays. :p

Users who are viewing this thread