Triangular Tournment : Ind VS SL VS Ban

Shakib batted first so if they lose he can blame it on the dew, and then he can blame the toss on confidence.

Smart kid, he has it all figured out.

Damn that fatass Imrul Kayes gets a game again, where the hell is Shahriar Nafees??????? :doh

Nehra getting spanked all over the ground doesn't even excite me cause whatever we get on the board, India are gonna chase it down easily. :sarcasm

Sreesanth is bowling really well today but Nehra has been as pathetic as usual.

I hope Zaheer starts sledging Kayes and make him piss in his pants so that he never comes back to play cricket.

Its always pleasure to watch Zaheer Vs Tamim.:sarcasm

sameer_st added 1 Minutes and 23 Seconds later...

50 comes up for Tamim. Brilliantly played so far.

50 for Tamim, good innings. I hope we don't collapse now after the good start like we did in the last game as 300+ is a must under the evening conditions.

khalek added 6 Minutes and 56 Seconds later...

Bowling Powerplay not taken, well done Tamim, he's putting pressure on the Indians.

There you go, the fatass Kayes misses out on another free hit. This just goes on to show how great a one day player he can be :sarcasm

khalek added 6 Minutes and 13 Seconds later...

Oh snap, Tamim's gone, very good innings though. So not taking bowling powerplay produces a wicket for India but we must capitalize on the start otherwise we cannot get near 300.

Why we are dependent on Nehra? Any new bowler would be much better than him. Tamim played really well. Sreesanth is bowling well atm.

Sreesanth has bowled well. We should use him as much before the final 10 overs are on (where he was be really vulnerable). After his comeback, he is showing good signs. We need to keep the RR under control and pick up few more wickets. Cant give away easy runs.

Users who are viewing this thread