Tutsi's A.I. Patch v6.0

Just done a C&G game (Sussex vs Hants) on medium.

It's a good patch the L&L vary is decent, although Ervine bowled a 12 ball over :D

Sureshot said:
Just done a C&G game (Sussex vs Hants) on medium.

It's a good patch the L&L vary is decent, although Ervine bowled a 12 ball over :D
The lad's smitten with the fantastic art of bowling, I say.:p

greta patch again, the batting is harder which is good, you have to be careful, it's just a shame that with Cricket 2005 tailenders (AI and Player) can't seem to put up much of a fight.

The bug where an edge from a spinner goes flying for miles is still there. :(

Just want to make a point about the CPU pacing. India are batting their 2nd innings on day 3 and they are 150 odd for 4 and dont seem to be attacking much which makes it harder to get wickets, laxman is on 4 runs from 70 odd balls!

Other than that, its another great patch! Keep up the good work!

Hi Tutsi,

Just been playing with your v1.1 roster uptate. Fantastic work. Players seem more true to their attributes e.g. Sehwag just blasted me around almost from ball 1, whereas Dravid sits there for ages.

Also, good work with the fielder's speed and agility ratings. I've just run my first ever 3 :) and take on Collingwood's arm at your peril!!

May try your AI patch at some point. Will leave off for now as your patches are generally suited to more high-end gamers. I still struggle to make 180 in a test, but am getting (slightly) better.

Keep up the good work.

TUTSI PLEZ MAKE ANOTHER PATCH! I really want u to make another great patch i find this patch excellent its the only patch that i enjoy batting on ive tried all others Doc one Spins i find in the end i go for this batting is gread just the cut shots play on to the stumps all the time if u cud fix that. and the bowling is ok i wud prefer if u cud have at least 8 edges for the whole match and if they cud edge on all pitches and also the cpu pacing isnt very fast. but besides that i think this is the best patch by faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar!

Tutsi does your V4 patch work without using the roster, say for domestic cricket?

Okay, Really enjoyed the patch, but it crashed, i followed the install instructiosn word for word.

Situation:

I was batting in an ODI vs New Zealand in India (iirc) and it was a no ball, I ran but got ran out.

Is this a known EA bug for 05?, or is it a problem with the patch?

yh its an EA bug getting run out of no ball its happened to me on PS2 version that has no patches so try not to run when its a no ball unless it goes in a gap

NO, those r the rules, you can get run out of a no ball...otherwise ppl would just keep on running

no u cant because in WC 92 Ramiz Raja was in a situation were it was a no ball he ran and then one of the ENG Feilders tried to run him out but the umpire was signaling dead ball

sorry my mistake i just remembered that Ramiz Raja was not running he was walking coz he got out caught to a no ball sorry my bad

Sorry guys, for not posting anything for agaes.

The thing is that my hard disk crashed the last day i posted here.

I got my computer fixed today but unfortunately LOST all the data.

So i'll have to start off with my v4.0 patch and work again.

Also the fact that my exams are near and dont expect a patch soon.

manee said:
NO, those r the rules, you can get run out of a no ball...otherwise ppl would just keep on running

I know it's the rules, does it say in the rules to crash though? ;)

V4.0 is brilliant Tutsi.

Users who are viewing this thread