Tutsi's A.I. Patch v6.0

To answer your question as I think Tutsi's computer is having problems, you simply copy the 210 xml files into the Cricket 2005 root directory e.g. C:/Program Files/EA SPORTS/EA SPORTS Cricket 2005.

This 4.0 is a great patch .... when it works.
I mean I love the effects of this patch. Varied bowling, nice edges, swing etc.
Gives good batting range.
However, I find the game occasionally either crashes after a wicket or just hangs.
I tried installing the 4GB bat pack etc. However, its still crashing off and on.

So unfortunately I must uninstall this patch. :( I'd like it to be stable first.
Too bad, I liked this patch.

Is it the roster or the AI that's giving you grief? You may be able to narrow it down by removing one or the other. I originally had a problem with the roster but solved it by using the bat pack. I don't have the shots or AI installed as I find Tutsi's AI too difficult.

Incidentally, Tutsi. I notice that some of your .SAF files are a different size (in bytes) than the original ones extracted from the .gob file. Is this a possible cause of problems people are experiencing, or is the file size not important?

fanirama said:
This 4.0 is a great patch .... when it works.
I mean I love the effects of this patch. Varied bowling, nice edges, swing etc.
Gives good batting range.
However, I find the game occasionally either crashes after a wicket or just hangs.
I tried installing the 4GB bat pack etc. However, its still crashing off and on.

So unfortunately I must uninstall this patch. :( I'd like it to be stable first.
Too bad, I liked this patch.

Sounds like something hasn't been installed properly.

A screenshot of the whole of your root C2005 file would be useful.

when is ur next patch???

I'll post the screenshot later.
Here's how my install went -

1. Default game full install
2. Tutsi 4.0 Patch
3. India 2003 ODI Kit
4. Channel 9.0 TV overlay
5. Natwest Stumps
6. 4GB batpack

I've even tried with just Tutsi 4.0 and it still crashes after a wicket.

Here's the Screenshot

Attachments

• cricket dir.JPG
    cricket dir.JPG
    347.5 KB · Views: 139
Well i dont know why some of the guys are getting their game crashed coz of my patch.

I mean, i myself play with the patch, and if it had crashed on my system i wouldnt have released it without fixing the problem.

Besides my v4.1 a.i. patch and v1.2 roster patch coz removed coz of the HD crash, so i'll be resuming work shortly but it's gonna take a hell of a lotta time before i release anything.

not before my exams get over.....25th april.

Glad to see you back tutsi.

fanirama, I suggest a complete re-install of Cricket 2005, then install Tutsi's 4.0 patch and 1.1 roster. Upload the roster in My Cricket.

Download the 4GB batpack.

Extract all to the root directory. Install the face pack (I did this wrong), extract all the bats.

Go into My Cricket then upload the new roster in that folder.

thnx man,

well although my exams are goin on, i'll still start from scratch and will try and provide any a.i. n roster updates if possible.

Tutsi, on your roster when selecting the Indian players (World Series) I noticed that many of the bowlers had either 100 for seam or swing. Eg, Pathan, balaji, etc.

Is this some poor bias or a way of making the patch better?

PS: The arrow on the ball moves more for GIles than it does for Bhaji.

Sureshot said:
Tutsi, on your roster when selecting the Indian players (World Series) I noticed that many of the bowlers had either 100 for seam or swing. Eg, Pathan, balaji, etc.

Is this some poor bias or a way of making the patch better?

PS: The arrow on the ball moves more for GIles than it does for Bhaji.

Firstly, i would like to announce that i'm working on my next A.I. n Roster patch and as of now both of them are looking very good.

Sureshot : Well as i said with the release of the Roster 1.1 patch that it is NOT a complete version and many of the teams have NOT been done for. So no point of being bias or anything. It is also the same for more movement for giles,etc.

Users who are viewing this thread