Tutsi's A.I. Patch v6.0

Well, all i can say at this point is that its gonna be a tottaly new experience, coz due to my HD crash, i have made this patch outta scratch.

Tutsi, could the outfield speed be icreased by about 5% if it's possible.

I also found that on 4.0, they could score fours easier than I could, None power fours.

Well, this one is totally a NEW things, i havnt improved upon 4.0, instead have created this 5.0 from scratch.

So forget all those problems ur having with 4.0.

Thats y i'm also releasing a BETA version to see what all needs to be tweaked for the final version. I know couple of things which i will have to tweak in this BETA but still i'm releasing it to see ur take on them.

So just keep posting and wait for the BETA, it can be released anyday.

Well CPU pacing seems a little slow sometimes, haven't actually played the game alot but have noticed that, otherwise great V4.0 patch.

I just played the version 4 patch in hard mode, and it is really good..just some problems... the cpu never edged a ball and i was playing on a green pitch in england..and the cpu never takes 2's or 3's..even when it had a chance to take 2nd run it didnt take it...does it happen with everyone ? i hope u can change that in next patch...

and one big problem..i got 2nd wicket out..and the game suddenly exit..can anyone help me with that please ?

James219 said:
Well CPU pacing seems a little slow sometimes, haven't actually played the game alot but have noticed that, otherwise great V4.0 patch.

I found it different, vs RSA with India they went at 7.5 an over for the first 15. Then I clawed it back to defend 292.

Sureshot said:
I found it different, vs RSA with India they went at 7.5 an over for the first 15. Then I clawed it back to defend 292.

Well I was referring to a four-day/five-day match scenario, but it must obviously adapt to the situation/format if you were experiencing 7.5 an over.

Users who are viewing this thread