Tutsi's A.I. Patch v6.0

Last edited:
ali_ed2001 said:
thanks a lot, i downloaded it..

now when i run the game, which roster file should i load, the roster 1.1 or the batpack thing ?

when i loaded the roster 1.1 it gave me this error..

Async load of 08f703.....big failed.
Hi ali,

James219 has posted this, listing the instructions written by Burma's finest:

Pretty much, extract the three files, those being the uniquefacepatch.exe, Bats.zip and planetcricketv1a.ros.exe, into the main directory I think, and then run them in the order instructed.

by Burma's Finest

Instructions

Please follow these instructions precisely and with care. Failure to do so will result in the patch not working properly or even in the game crashing.

1. Run uniquefacepatch.exe and follow the on-screen instructions.

2. Open Bats.zip and extract all of the files to your root directory (e.g., C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS Cricket 2005).

3. Run planetcricketv1a.ros.exe which will install the roster file to the correct location.

If you have followed all of these instructions then you should be able to enjoy the expanded bat roster of 55 bats with no problems or difficulties.
Hope this will help with the problem.

Tutsi;

ideas for version 5:

1. cut and pull shots should have a little more power than front foot shots.
2. leg side shots should go fine or square, depending on timing of shot.
3. on a green wicket, plenty of seam and edges in the first 10 overs then settle to normal.
4. shot direction should be very realistic, cover drives thru covers, pull shots thru midwicket, straight drives thru the V.
5. not easy to play shots when confidence is low, but gets easier with more confidence.
6. Really make the batter struggle in the opening overs, edges that dont always get caught at the start. About 1 edge per 2 overs for the first 10 overs, to make us have to bat very cautiously, then after 10-15 overs we can start playing shots ok.

just some ideas for test match on hard for green wicket (i always start test matches on green wickets for realism of edges and seam of new-ball conditions, but would be good if this was for all conditions for first 10-15 overs.

cheers Octa

If you made every batsman have a special attribute for the pull and hook, would it make it easier to pull and hook?

Octavius said:
Tutsi;

ideas for version 5:

1. cut and pull shots should have a little more power than front foot shots.
2. leg side shots should go fine or square, depending on timing of shot.
3. on a green wicket, plenty of seam and edges in the first 10 overs then settle to normal.
4. shot direction should be very realistic, cover drives thru covers, pull shots thru midwicket, straight drives thru the V.
5. not easy to play shots when confidence is low, but gets easier with more confidence.
6. Really make the batter struggle in the opening overs, edges that dont always get caught at the start. About 1 edge per 2 overs for the first 10 overs, to make us have to bat very cautiously, then after 10-15 overs we can start playing shots ok.

just some ideas for test match on hard for green wicket (i always start test matches on green wickets for realism of edges and seam of new-ball conditions, but would be good if this was for all conditions for first 10-15 overs.

cheers Octa

well apart from the shot direction, the rest is sumthing all the a.i. patchers have been trying to do but with very little to work on, its kindda impossible to apply everything or anything with 100% success.

but i'll see what i can do.

Sureshot said:
If you made every batsman have a special attribute for the pull and hook, would it make it easier to pull and hook?

i dont think so, many of the batsman have pull/hook checked in their attributes but still it is harder to connect.

**Sneap-Peak v5 BETA : Connecting pull/hook is easier in the v5. U'll enjoy a much more variety of shots which u werent able to connect properly in the previous patches.

i swear when i cut bf or front foot i ALWAYS Get and inside edge on the stumps or just past them

RoboRocks said:
Finally hook and pull shots are easier, a lot of people have made them hard in there patches lately.
Nobody makes those shots hard to play deliberately. It's just they are not successful in making them easier to play.
Again blame HB for that.Poor HB....... :mad :mad:

FishBowlMan said:
Hi ali,

James219 has posted this, listing the instructions written by Burma's finest:

Hope this will help with the problem.

I dont know what im doing wrong, but its not working for me,
thanks a lot for helping though :cool:

i have got a problem with my game, when i am bowling, they never play the ball and never go on theit front foot, and when i bat, the front foot shots dont work, can you tell me whats rong with my game or make a patch to sort it out ?

RoboRocks said:
Finally hook and pull shots are easier, a lot of people have made them hard in there patches lately.

well its just that due to the 7 yr old a.i. tech. used HBS.

if i cant make any particualr shot easy to connect or not.

i can either make all easy to connect or none.

ali_ed2001 said:
I dont know what im doing wrong, but its not working for me,
thanks a lot for helping though :cool:

i dont what ur doin wrong(i'm assuming that u have the fix for the unique face patch installed.), i've never evert crashed the game on my pc.

maybe u just need to reinstall the game and perform all the steps one by one again.

Chimp123 said:
i have got a problem with my game, when i am bowling, they never play the ball and never go on theit front foot, and when i bat, the front foot shots dont work, can you tell me whats rong with my game or make a patch to sort it out ?

i no idea y ur getting this problem, re-install the game then try my patch.(after installing unique face patch + fix and 4gb batpack)

When I've finished my current ODi tournament (with India in Aus) I'll try it out Tutsi.

Ya sure, besidesthe BETA isnt out yet and its gonna take time before the FINAL version is out.

**These exams are really sucking the air outta me.

this patch is so hard to score in odis

in 38 overs i was australia vs pakistan on a dusty pitch warm day

i got 125 all out after 40 overs,, i only hit 3 boundaries

everything timed, hit in-fielders non-stop

hitting over the top works, but it defeats the skill of the game, where u can just hit fours and sixes all day, whatever happened to cover drives through the infield, and pulls off short balls?

also the AI seems to pitch a lot of balls very full,, i seem to be driving at everything and hitting fielders.

Perhaps this is something that can be looked at?

tutsipoppy2 said:
Ya sure, besidesthe BETA isnt out yet and its gonna take time before the FINAL version is out.

**These exams are really sucking the air outta me.

Is RoboRocks testing the BETA out then?

chrais:-

The pull shot can't be sorted by the patchers, simply not possible.
Nor can anything be done about too many yorkers and leg side balls.
Yet again it's EAs code within the game.

in ODIs my average score on dusty/hard pitch is 240. (Medium Level)

1)Concentrate hard, it's not an easy patch to bat with (like it like that).
2) Nerdle it around, then shots will pierce fielders when the batsman are 60%+ in.

Unfortunately, because the speed of the original outfield is so fast and the fielders were ridiculously fast getting the 2 to incorporate like a real cricket game, is probably impossible.

Users who are viewing this thread