Tutsi's A.I. Patch v6.0

can you make the spin and swing more visable, i was shane warne and i was bowling the normal leg spin and it was going straight on, and when im any other spiner it doesnt move off the pitch, it goes straight on

Tutsi A.I. Patch Version 5.0 : BETA

Here u go guys, the public BETA version of my upcomming patch.

Also included is the BETA roster file.

All i can say is that it is a brand new patch and NOT an update of any of my previous patch. I have made it from scratch. So its upto u to see what all changes its got.

The roster is an update but still in the BETA stage. All the players from every nation have been teaked for their fielding and bowling attributes so u can play with ANY team against ANY team.

What all i need from u guys........

U guys have to play with this patch and tell me what all needs improvement. I want no such crap as in "plz make this shot a bit square, etc". I wannt u guys to tell me things which seriously need tweaking.

Later minor tweaks can be made in update patch.

For now, u guys have to imform me about SERIOUS things which HAVE to be fixed in the final version.

The A.I. patch is for all difficulty modes, both test n odi, and all 10,20,45,50 over matches.

There are 2 config files, 2bb...(Bowling) & 2bb...(Batting), and 1 stroke file 430....

Put all these 3 in the main root directory.

If u wanna bat, then remove the "(Batting)" from the 2bb... file and same goes for the bowling config.

U dont have to do anything to the stroke config.

***U need Unique Face Patch + Fix & 4gb Batpack if u wanna play with my Roster file.

Download........UNZIP..........Copy-Paste..........Play..........Post.......As Simple As ZAT....

!!!WORD LIFE !!!

Attachments

• tutsi5.0BETA.zip
    138.4 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
i just found a error, or kind of a error, i bowled a ball with ashley giles, then the batsman came down the wicket and tryed doing the shot where you press left arrow and d with a right hander, then it came out the middle of the batt, and when behind him :S

One 2bb7... file is for bowling, whilst the other is for batting. At the end of the .big file name it indicates whether it's for batting or bowling as it has brackets, i.e. (Bowling).
When you're, batting for example, you delete the bowling file from the root directory, and when you're bowling, delete the batting file, but leave the 43083...big file in there at all times. (I'm just assuming this, it may be wrong...)

Err, I don't think so....Actually, I'm not really sure, I just assumed you had to do what I'd explained before. Maybe you just have leave both 2bb7...big files in the root directory...?

one big request is back foot cover drives i only had one that i hit that made the proper sound and all but besides that they went nowhere please fix it

There are 2 config files, 2bb...(Bowling) & 2bb...(Batting), and 1 stroke file 430....

Put all these 3 in the main root directory.

If u wanna bat, then remove the "(Batting)" from the 2bb... file and same goes for the bowling config.

U dont have to do anything to the stroke config.

***U need Unique Face Patch + Fix & 4gb Batpack if u wanna play with my Roster file.

this new patch is quite good, one thing i did notice is when you beat the infield the ball seems to speed up as it gets to the boundary,,, all the shots are fine for batting, i havent got n edge in tests or odis yet

just a general question but, i find when the cpu plays a forward or back defense stroke that their confidence bars increase, when i do it for forward and back i dont get any confidence,,, is this a bug or am i not timing the defense properly?

chrais said:
this new patch is quite good, one thing i did notice is when you beat the infield the ball seems to speed up as it gets to the boundary,,, all the shots are fine for batting, i havent got n edge in tests or odis yet

just a general question but, i find when the cpu plays a forward or back defense stroke that their confidence bars increase, when i do it for forward and back i dont get any confidence,,, is this a bug or am i not timing the defense properly?

thnx for that very very brief comment on the patch, keep playing and keep posting.

Well the confidence increase for cpu is a BUG in the game, cant do anything abt it.

in the first page of this thread it says that this patch only works with ENG AUS, IND PAK? does that mean if i want to play West Indies V England that default EA AI will be in the game and not the patch? If this is true, can someone recommend a patch that supports all teams?

cricketer112 said:
in the first page of this thread it says that this patch only works with ENG AUS, IND PAK? does that mean if i want to play West Indies V England that default EA AI will be in the game and not the patch? If this is true, can someone recommend a patch that supports all teams?
That applies for roster only if I'm not wrong. The patch works fine with all the teams I guess..

cricketer112 said:

Com'on man, did u read the post before downloading the BETA patch.

It very clearly says that ALL the team and ALL the players are supported in the BETA roster file.

**BTW, u can use the BETA roster file with my v4.0 patch.

Users who are viewing this thread