Tutsi's A.I. Patch v6.0

i havent had a complete thorough look at the patch yet tutsi, so far ive only tested the batting odi and test, the odis are quite good, the L&L is fine, all shots are available and not too hard to play, save for the pull and hook, but i havent tested it much yet, since i dont get many balls that are short of length, but that seems the problem in most patches, but probably because of EA more than anything

test batting is also fine, you need to hit really good shots to pierce the field, however i havent got an edge when im batting in either form of the game, so there doesnt seem like any risks for playing your shots, apart from mistiming them to fielders in front of square, all the shots are easy to play in tests too, if you pick the right one, but i just think playing attacking shots like square drive, back/front foot cover drives, pulls and hooks should have an element of risk. i seem to be able to play them well from ball 1

ill test the bowling and tell you what i think, i hope im not being to padantic about these things, ive seen several discussions with patches, and it seems everyone has the same problems,, so the finger can be pointed at EA

btw im playing on hard mode as well...

i played on a dry pitch the outfield was far too fast, the cut and square cut wasn't very powerful and there was no edges.

Well, 1 thing i want u guys to check....

Can u guys plz check the "BF Cover Drive" & "Square Cut" shot.

I never EVER seem to time them perfectly in a match. I can time them in the practise net though.

These 2 shots have the same diffculty as any other shots but i dunno y they are soo difficult to time in a match.

If time well then they shld go powerfully, but i never seem to time them well.

tutsipoppy2 said:

I never EVER seem to time them perfectly in a match. I can time them in the practise net though.

These 2 shots have the same diffculty as any other shots but i dunno y they are soo difficult to time in a match.

exactly what ive been posting everywhere the shots are messed up they dont make the right sounds or anything someone sed that the files for them shots dont load but on ps2 with a bit of fidlin about they work and sometimes on pc they work and make the right sounds please fix this

punk sk8r said:
exactly what ive been posting everywhere the shots are messed up they dont make the right sounds or anything someone sed that the files for them shots dont load but on ps2 with a bit of fidlin about they work and sometimes on pc they work and make the right sounds please fix this

Heu Punksk8r i mentioned that. and to fix that bug i think is difficult and almost impossible for patchers to do. Bcos the problem is within the game file which has some refrence missing. This can only be fixed by some computer proramming genius or Ea sports and probably they will not fix it, as i emailed them regarding a patch and they said we have no plans for releasing a patch since it dosent make us profit in the overall game since cricket games have a small market. (B@sta#$#)

tutsipoppy2 said:

Well tutsi if u using ur patch : to play the BF cover drive u have to press the shot button just before the ball is going to pitch, check it out let me kno.

the square cuts are fine,, ive timed a few of them, off spin and pace, i think the reason why its hard to time is because the bowlers never bowl a genuine short and wide delivery, they fly to the boundary thats for sure,

Well, i'll try and see if i time these 2 shots.

Thnx guys, but can u plz give a more detailed review regarding what needs to be fixed and stuff like that so that i can see what i have to do.

how i can install patch. i cant understand. please help man. i am new to this forums and kind of lost. thanks

cricket4life said:
how i can install patch. i cant understand. please help man. i am new to this forums and kind of lost. thanks

ok there are tow of the 2bb files and one 4304 file put the 4304 file in ur root directory which is in my computer-programe files and then in ur cricket 05 folder then if u want to do bowling put the 2bb file that has bowling in the end of it vice/versa btw u hav to delete the words bowling and batting from the end of the 2bb files. hope that helps

punk sk8r said:
ok there are tow of the 2bb files and one 4304 file put the 4304 file in ur root directory which is in my computer-programe files and then in ur cricket 05 folder then if u want to do bowling put the 2bb file that has bowling in the end of it vice/versa btw u hav to delete the words bowling and batting from the end of the 2bb files. hope that helps
thank you very very much. You are very nice guy. You are the best. :happy

well currently im playing a test match,,, on a hard sunny pitch

i am batting (still havent done bowling yet, will soon), i find a lot of my scoring is in boundaries, beating the infield usually results in 4,, and im finding that im not really accumulating that many 1s and 2s, not even close to a 3, so maybe the outfield pacing should be just a touch slower

apart from that its fine, i have had a few edges from my batting, it also is too easy to be aggresive, maybe the aggresive shots should be way more risky early on. all the shots are good, when ur batsman is settled, all the shots can be played fine, i even got an edge when matthew hayden was well established so thats a good feature.

ive played plenty of pulls, and hooks, as well as cutting, however the cuts are pretty hard to time. BF cover drives havent been a problem once the batsman is about 50% settled and i find nicks come off that shot a lot, very good patch for batting all up though, theres plenty of realism to it, best one ive used yet, so really good work tutsi i look forward to ur upcoming work, and will tell u about the bowling when i get up to it

I M Happy

I M Happy AtLast To Find A John Cena Fan in PLC
TUtSI
comment about my ChainGang Downloads

Users who are viewing this thread