Tutsi's A.I. Patch v6.0

thats the reason why im finding this patch the most interesting, because you do need to be patient and just work the 1s and 2s around, but yeah, im finding it hard to raise the confidence bar since when your not hitting 4s or 6s it doesnt come up very quickly, and as it is normally u feel pressured to get runs, i had several run outs, and plays n misses were killing my confidence bar,,,, and also i was playing on hard mode also.... maybe ill try medium like sure shot

good patch by all means though, it must be hard work for the creators so i respect that

FishBowlMan said:
I've played many a pull shot. What "can't be sorted"?

They should have been like they were on 2004.

I still can't play the pull, on Tutsis 4.

Got any hints then?

Sureshot said:
They should have been like they were on 2004.

I still can't play the pull, on Tutsis 4.

Got any hints then?
Not for Tutsi's patch, as I haven't played it. They were better in 2004, but the shot can be made easier to play by adjusting "MaxTrajAdjust" and "CpuContactVert" in the u_hard (and the others) in the 2bb7yaddayadda.big file. These will affect how easy it is to play all cross-batted shots, both for us and the cpu.

I have no idea how to edit them like that.

Oh well just have to duck them or have a mad moment!

TUTSI's AI PATCH v4.0 Review By Maverick_12210

AI Patch :TUTSI AI PATCH v4.0

My Rating: 7/10

Overall : Good

Short Description:

Hmmm.....According to me, This should be called the Batsman's Patch, as batting with the big names like Sehwag, Sachin, Pietersen & Vaughan makes it ridiculusly easy for the Human as well as the Computer's AI to punish the bad balls...

Read the full review here

sid_19840 said:
TUTSI's AI PATCH v4.0 Review By Maverick_12210

AI Patch :TUTSI AI PATCH v4.0

My Rating: 7/10

Overall : Good

Short Description:

Hmmm.....According to me, This should be called the Batsman's Patch, as batting with the big names like Sehwag, Sachin, Pietersen & Vaughan makes it ridiculusly easy for the Human as well as the Computer's AI to punish the bad balls...

Read the full review here
Batting, Easy?

Once you're in maybe, but If I don't let a batsman settle he'll be out for under 15.

Sureshot said:
Batting, Easy?

Once you're in maybe, but If I don't let a batsman settle he'll be out for under 15.

He meant generally,as that was just the general summary of the review.

Users who are viewing this thread