Tutsi's A.I. Patch v6.0

manee said:
Could you plz make the hook and pull shots easier,

hey homie, if ur talkin about making it easier to connect then if afraid this is a tricky situation. i can do tht so tht u can easily play/connect these shots. BUT then it will also make other shots too easy to play/connect and time, which will ruiin the gameplay.

so tell me.....whats it gonna be?

wouldn't be so bad if it was easier to work out what balls the game wants hooks and pulls to be hit off.

tutsi

Please do not make these shot s any easier!!!!! I can play them successfully about 50 % of the time. Which i think is quiet realistic, as you dont see anyyone being able to hook and pull every short ball for four. I have played your patch now for some time and it is very good, however could it be a little harder.

rabbitoh rob said:
tutsi

Please do not make these shot s any easier!!!!! I can play them successfully about 50 % of the time. Which i think is quiet realistic, as you dont see anyyone being able to hook and pull every short ball for four. I have played your patch now for some time and it is very good, however could it be a little harder.

the trouble is deciphering what is realistic about the game and what is logical. if the ai bowls ball after ball on a pullable length, pulls and hooks should logically abound.

i dont mean i can play the hook every second ball (50% of the time).
What i mean is that when i get a short ball about 50 % of the time i can make contact with it. :D. Hence please dont make it easier to hit.

Oh and Tutsi is it possible to make batting harder, and more edges, in particular to the wixket keeper. I real cricket the wicket keeper take a fair ammount of catches. Using your patch my keeper has taken 2 catches from 2 four day matches and 1 oneday match. When i was using no ai patch i had 4 catches by the keeper from one four day match and 1 oneday match.

thanks great patch.........keep up the good work..........

oh and i still get the game crashing every now and again using your patch.

tutsipoppy2 said:
Yo Yo Yo Yo...........YO

Whats up homies...........

The Champ is releasing the patch tonight..................!!! TO-NIGHT !!!

!!! WORD LIFE !!!

IF U SMELLLLLLLL WHAT DA ROCK IS COOKIN

HEY TUTSI DUDE ITS MONDAY 15 AUGUST 12.48 A.M
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY

BUT WHERE IS YOUR PATCH ANYWAY

Yo...Yo...Yo...Yo..............!!! YO !!!

The "INDEPENDENCE DAY" is HERE..............And so is THE CHAMP with his New v2.0 Patch.

!!! WORD LIFE !!!

I have just batted in a 20 over one dayer on medium with your 2.0 patch and so far so good. the batting is great i have to say.
Will give a detailed review tomorrow when i have played a full match.
Thanks a lot for all your hard work.

Good Job

HEY MATE I PLAYED WITH UR 2.0
IT WAS GREAT
ONE MORE THING IF U CAN FIX THAT COMPUTER IS BOWLING WITH SUPERB SWING AND SPIN AND WHEN WE BOWL WE DIDNT GET ANY SWING WITH EVEN BRETT LEE OR AKTHAR
AND NO SPIN WITH MURALI AND SHANE
PLZ SEE TO IT :cheers

well tutsi a great patch. Best so far. All shots look good and they have been tweaked perfectly. Even the fields are much better now

This game is absolute bollox!!! Can't hit a fkin thing. EA have produced another load of cr@p once more. It's not fun if the challenge is set this high. Why don't they stick to crappy footy games?

I pld a ODI and the fields for the 1st 7 overs were like the defaults?

Sweepshots are gone too hard and the 6 button shots now stay low like the normal advance shots.
The advance 6 shots are now much harder too.

Users who are viewing this thread