Tutsi's A.I. Patch v6.0

saurabh2185 said:
Ganguly advance to loft a six over thirdman may be point or cover. If that is possible in your next patch then it is very good news. As these days ODI are more high scoring and teams go full flow in slog overs. E.g :- Aus Vs NZ last match.

Is it possible to make six hitting easier in slog over.

all that has already been done.

u can hit a six over 3rd man with the power bf cut shot.

in the next patch, 6s over point/cover can be achieved with the advance cover drive shot.

**there is no such thing as slog overs, if i make them easy...they'll stay like tht no matter what over is goin.

shanewarne said:
Your patches are great .The only problem is with the bowling ie the c.p.u dosent get bowled even when we bowl yorkers.It sometimes gets hit for a six.
I hope in the next patch batsmen do get bowled some times to yorkers especially tailenders .From a batting point of view your patch is simply superb :hpraise Can you tell us when the next patch will be released :clap :cheers

maybe ur arent bowling good enough.

u have bowl intellengently.....u just can bowl a yorker n expect the batsman to miss it.

u have to vary ur pace....change ur spin/swing rapidly/repeatedly before ur bowler delivers the bowl.

u have to fool the batsman.

Tutsi,

I have noticed that when I bat it takes an age for the meter to grow even though I am timing the shots very well and hitting good shots for 4, etc.

But when the CPU batter is batting the meter goes up very quickly even if the batter is blocking or hit directly to a fielder.

Anybody else noticed this?

Thanks,

Garth.

Great patch, really changes the game!

gtruter said:
Tutsi,

I have noticed that when I bat it takes an age for the meter to grow even though I am timing the shots very well and hitting good shots for 4, etc.

But when the CPU batter is batting the meter goes up very quickly even if the batter is blocking or hit directly to a fielder.

Anybody else noticed this?

Thanks,

Garth.

Great patch, really changes the game!

well this is a kind of a bug which happens when cpu bats, cpu gets onfidence for doin ntn. its a bug.

cant be fixed by a.i. editing.

cant we play both bowling and batting patches at once?
when i install both they replace each other!!
i tried to change the name of batting but the patch isnt working then!!

shanewarne said:
Tutsi can you tell us when are you going to release the next :cheers patch

Well, the official date is.........Christmas Eve :D

gambino said:
cant we play both bowling and batting patches at once?
when i install both they replace each other!!
i tried to change the name of batting but the patch isnt working then!!

what ??

if ur playing wth the latest patch,v3.1, then it has the configs in 2 different folders to let off the confusion.

try tht.

Tutsi great way to give us all a great christmas present looking forward to it.

Overall your patch is great,but there is problem that there are too many misfielding happening out there...The outfielders misfields plenty of time,i am using your patch with Boss Field Settings ! does this created that thing or its a bug....

tutsipoppy2 said:
well this is a kind of a bug which happens when cpu bats, cpu gets onfidence for doin ntn. its a bug.

Thats what I thought the problem was, just checking. Thanks for the reply.

scorpion_rulezz said:
Overall your patch is great,but there is problem that there are too many misfielding happening out there...The outfielders misfields plenty of time,i am using your patch with Boss Field Settings ! does this created that thing or its a bug....
Methinks Misfields depend upon one's graphics card quality
After updating mine i found extremly less misfields ....

avk2love said:
Methinks Misfields depend upon one's graphics card quality
After updating mine i found extremly less misfields ....
Lots of people have said it, but i really don't believe it.

tutsipoppy2 said:

It's not a bug. It's a feature that attempts to cover for the poor ai.

angryangy said:
Lots of people have said it, but i really don't believe it.
Agree with you, i don't think so it is about that case,i used Boss gameplay patch & there were no misfieldings :eek: so please tutsi look into this & fix this asap :rolleyes: overall your patch is awesome ;)

scorpion_rulezz said:
Agree with you, i don't think so it is about that case,i used Boss gameplay patch & there were no misfieldings :eek: so please tutsi look into this & fix this asap :rolleyes: overall your patch is awesome ;)
just believe it ,there used to be lots and lots of misfields before but after updating to a good graphics card i hardly see any misfields, the players seems to have become super fielders and i checked and conformed this on my friends pc's also .so thats proves it .....
patches can also reduce it eg.Boss gameplay patch ,checked on another pc

duded 64 said:
Tutsi great way to give us all a great christmas present looking forward to it.

i hope you've been a good boy...:D:D

scorpion_rulezz said:

believe me when i say.........

"Cricket 2004/05 acts differently on different CPU's having different configrations"

a dunno why EA have not been able to fix this strange thing. currently i havnt had a single misfield for a long time BUT also, i havnt had a single edge in ODIs from the days of C2004.

So its basically how the game works on ur system, A.I. patches CAN NOT increase or reduce misfields any other related things.

Its basically ur luck if the game works without many bugs.

Users who are viewing this thread