Vinays WCC Gameplay patch v1 released

How do u rate my downloads

• Total voters
Sorry to inform you but im afraid that you have made a mess of this recent patch. It doesnt seem possible to play a shot while your batting, the same applies when the computer is batting. The problem doesnt exist while practising in the nets but is prevalent when competing in all competitions

what the heck.....go again...have a look...i have said thee are 4 different gameplay..it seems u dont fit the bill for amateur too..man..u really need to have a look at it...Well play a game or 2..and if other people say that too ..i'll see...

vinuatlast said:
what the heck.....go again...have a look...i have said thee are 4 different gameplay..it seems u dont fit the bill for amateur too..man..u really need to have a look at it...Well play a game or 2..and if other people say that too ..i'll see...
i agree with leventia.

its fine i dunno wot hes on bout i love the bf cover drives there the best so far grea work reps for you

by the way people who are complaining..tell me what gameplay file u r using and what mode r u playing in ....and have u loaded the roster...please..dont give hap hazard...replies...describe..please...well this is how cricket.is....if u want arcade type gameplay..play with my old patch..this is realistic cricket...u cant score easily in tests....early on ..u need to build up confidence...once its 50% full then only u can play all the shots ...

It has absolutely nothing to do with the skill level of the player and the timing. The main problem is that the batsman doesnt seem to react when attempting to play a ball. Exactly the same thing happens when the computer is facing your bowling, it doesnt play a shot and constantly gets lbw or bowled out. I used the beginner , semi pro level on normal and experienced the same problem.

i think theres somin wrong wid ure cpu this never happened to me mie works like a charm

what the heck man...somethigns wrong with your pc....i just played a game...on hard pitch with semi-pro patch....hard mode...india v/s Aus odi....

aus scored...323/4

india are chasing at 33/1 of 4 overs....

How come do u say ...that.......please download it fresh from the main link....and check again ..and who put a yuck on the poll man...

well man punk sk8r isnt finding anything wrong..well if anything would have been wrong ..he would be the first to yell and go around about it.....look the file has been attached ..at the beggining of this trhread and a few posts back...check from which u downloaded and download from the other place and see....

this patch works beautifully like a gem..by the way punksk8r which thread did u download from ..download centre ? , beginning of the thread ? or few posts back ...

I mean u cant score easily at all in tests..while can score at ease in odis..this allows more reality to the playin..and in tests u cant go away blazing..u r sure to lose the wicket...

please check again ..before posting again..

please people i said ......USE HARD MODE ONLY........DONT PLAY WITH NORMAL MODE...there is no need to play with the normal mode. INFACT IT WAS AN EXPERIMENTAL FILE THAT I WAS WORKING ON AS A PART OF BOWLING PATCH ...JUST GOT MIXED UP just select any of the gamefile on the basis.....of difficuly...and play on the hard mode....

People People This Is Meant To Be Played On Hard Mode Only....dont Play On Normal Mode

Last edited:
vinuatlast said:
well man punk sk8r isnt finding anything wrong..well if anything would have been wrong ..he would be the first to yell and go around about it

this patch works beautifully like a gem..by the way punksk8r which thread did u download from ..download centre ? , beginning of the thread ? or few posts back ...

lol^.i got it from this page the one with looooooooooooong green list and it works perfectly i even gave u reps maybe they are playing on normal mode coz i was playing on hard and its great try make a bowling patxch as good as ure batting ones

people Who Are Playing On Normal Mode Please Note U Will Get Weird Gameplay With Batsman And Cpu Batsman Not Offering Any Shots Please Play On Hard Only People....the Normal Mode Was An Experiment On My Part To Make A Bowling Patch ..well I Tried Making Cpu Reflexes A Bit Weak...

So Please Play On Hard Mode Only With Select Difficulty Gameplay

tried ur latest patch and so far it has been AWESOME.

played a odi ENG v IND on hard level using pro mode, autoplayed ENG innings and tehy made 248 and i was 1/37 off 7 overs when the game crashed.

EDIT: some of the six hit shots arent working properly, such as the advace cover drive. the ball just goes along teh ground

in the previos versions people had complained that its to easy to hit the 6 hit shots and especially the advanced coverdrive and legside 6 hits ...so just made them tough i mean u really have to time extremely well to hit 6s with these....

And by the way why isnt people responding...comeon guys a word or 2 on the patch..please

the game doesnt have even a sngle crash with me....probably u dont have the unique face patch or else no matter what,,it wont crash....

and any one play an odi and test and post a review please......and please tell me how u fared...

Man isnt there anyone around...i mean there has been more than 160 hits and no reviews or comments..yet ???damn ...people please.....until i get any reveiw and stuff...no more work on the bowling patches ..nor updates....

Last edited:
If you have all the old patches as well, like me, you can change them depending on how easy you want to hit boundaries and sixes. Its fantastic.

Ill just go and try your new one now ;)

Edit - I trie done of them, I forget lol. It was really good. Great job. Now I have about 6 of your patches to choose from and they are all excellant.

EDIT: I have just found out that I have been negativly reped for apparantly spamming on this thread. Who was it? I can;t beliueve someone would give bad reps for complementing someones patch. :/

Last edited:
i didnt man...i never did....even somebody did neg rep me too....i had expressed my grievance on this matter on another thread....maybe some other damn patchmaker....

and so many have downloaded this patch and not one word ....please people say something...report any bugs please...or any changes u want in v2.........

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread