Warm up matches

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Why is Bangladesh playing more warm ups than any other team.
I thought that the ICC regulates the no of warm ups that are being played.

icyman added 3 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

Why is Bangladesh playing more warm ups than any other team.
I thought that the ICC regulates the no of warm ups that are being played.

had to say it twice? and because BCB arranged them :rolleyes:, the 3 games vs NZ, Scottish, Irish has nothing to do with ICC. ICC regulates the other ones, where every body gets 2 WU matches

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Bangladesh Vs Netherlands
Bangladesh - 206/6 Over - 20; Ashraful 69, Mahmud Ullah 54, Roqibul 27*, Mushfique 24, Junaed 17, Shakib 4, Tamim 2, Shamsur 0*;

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Bangladesh Vs Netherlands
Bangladesh - 206/6 Over - 20; Ashraful 69, Mahmud Ullah 54, Roqibul 27*, Mushfique 24, Junaed 17, Shakib 4, Tamim 2, Shamsur 0*;

Nice copy from another website. :)

Anyway, it's a good thing that Bangladesh reached over 200 runs and they didn't even need Shakib Al Hasan for that.

ZexyZahid added 15 Minutes and 21 Seconds later...

Bangladesh bowled out the Netherlands for 142 runs. Nice win for Bangladesh, but the Netherlands scored a lot of runs. Tomorrow they will play against Scotland.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Nice copy from another website. :)

Anyway, it's a good thing that Bangladesh reached over 200 runs and they didn't even need Shakib Al Hasan for that.

ZexyZahid added 15 Minutes and 21 Seconds later...

Bangladesh bowled out the Netherlands for 142 runs. Nice win for Bangladesh, but the Netherlands scored a lot of runs. Tomorrow they will play against Scotland.

142? thats a lot! they did pretty good. they were 75 for 5 down around 11-12 overs

and yes, another website ;) they were watching it live from the ground, they gave live updates for last 2 matches

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Maybe because Scotland was involved in the match this time. I really hope they will give commentary to the rest of the matches.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
India 100%, also Eng matches. dont expect them to do so on the rest...

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
I'm sure they will give commentary to matches, involving the top 8 teams. At least, I hope so.

sifter132

Panel of Selectors
I think it's borderline ridiculous that each team has time to play at least 2 warm up games and then they might only get to play 2 in the real tournament. Why not have just one warm up game and give teams 3 in tournament games? That would give a greater chance for the better teams to go through. Yes I know it wouldn't work with the groups at currently organised, I'm just saying all the teams are getting here a week early to play warm ups and they could have made the tournament a bit longer.

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Will the warm-up games starting from Monday be official games or unofficial ones?
Do they count as international games?

Users who are viewing this thread