WC 2007 Final

Hooper said:
So what's the verdict?
Wel its like a typical Sydney Weather. Looks very overcast in the sky, looks dark, but the field is in perfect nik and Nicholas did say it was very hot over there

Toss will be at 9.40 am local time. Which is about after 8 minutes.

Rain has started again :( World Cup final is getting delayed

It has started to rain again. :mad I want some action now.

9.35am Bad news. It's started raining again. Not heavy, just a shower, and everyone is remaining Canute-like in the middle. The groundstaff are continuing to drag the rope across the outfield to remove excess moisture. A spectator says: "One side of the ground we have blue sky with white clouds, and the opposite at the other side from where the rain is coming."
Barbados sattelite:http://www.intellicast.com/IcastPag...rp=Caribbean&product=IRSatellite&prodnav=none
Did the toss even happen yet?

I want some cricket! When is the toss? It should have been some time ago.

It just happened:

Australia has won the toss and they will bat first.

Jayawardene said he was happy he lost the toss. :laugh

I wish Sri Lanka won the toss. I'm dunno, I'm a bit suspect about the conditions. I could see this being a one-sided contest as one of the teams get the better of the conditions.

Gotta stick with what were doing now. We batted first in Johnasburg 3 years ago and absolutely murdered India in 2003. Matthew Hayden hasn't looked like getting out in this tournament & Gilly's due for a big one.

C'mon Australia!

Users who are viewing this thread