Your Cricket Which Bat do you have???

Which bat do you have???

• Total voters
Out of 44 people, I'm the only one with a Puma!
Mine looks like Gilly's Classic bats but I have a Classic 2000 (cheaper version). :D

After only recently getting back into playing regularly, I was using my old Kookaburra Bubble. Back in it's day I loved it, but having left it at the family house after moving out, I found it had developed a fair few cracks in it under the use of my siblings.

I still carry it about with me, but have rather strangely taken a "hand-me-up" from one of my younger brothers. It's a gray nicolls powerbow, and Its amazing the difference it makes. The pickup is lovely compared to my old Bubble, and the "middle" seems to be about two times the size :D

Hi guys I'm new to the forum, so hi everyone and I hope I have a great time here.

I have a great Slazenger V800, I love this bat so much - it's got a massive middle massive edges. It is also nicely curved from a few hours knocking in.

If I could, in the future I would like to get a Fusion bat - they look awesome.

At Practice on Tuesday I noticed that one of my team mates had got a new Kookaburra Kahuna since I last saw him in August. It looked great and he played pretty well with it to say we are all still a bit rusty.

I use to have a hava a CA that I got from Pakistan.

CA bats are amazing value for money, i've got a CA Jaguar and it's lasted me 2 seasons so far and has an amazing middle. The best thing is it was only 210 dhs!

My beloved Gray Nicolls Millenium Destroyer cracked about two weeks ago, so I now use a Slazenger sXi Classic. What a bat! A forward defensive would go for four!

I used to have a Slazenger v1200

CK1424.jpg

Lol my bats are not on the list. I have UT Gold Bat and Irfan Ace Bat. For those who doesn't know how the UT one looks , here is a screenshot of that:

I was bought a Kookaburra Genesis for my birthday. Wasn't expecting any kind of presents let alone a new bat! But since my brother cracked the one I was using I was bought this new one. It is so light, and the middle is slowly getting more and more powerful, the bottom of the bat however leaves a rather uncomfortable feeling in my hands, shame I seem to hit it so often off that part of the bat :p

Still it is quality as I like my bat to be light and so far I love it :)

Users who are viewing this thread