Your Cricket Which Bat do you have???

Which bat do you have???

• Total voters
Salix Vantage ?200.
Fantastic Bat.
Great Middle, Great Piece of Wood, Matter of fact it's so good I'm getting another one as back up for it.

Im playing with a Laver and Wood Hertiage, hand made (half-custom, you can exactly give the weight etc.) , and its really awesome! Used by many international players too (a few players of Sri Lanka, for example) but they just play with kookaburra stickers get more sponsor money

plympilgrim said:
i've got an eye-in-bat, a fernley cheap thing and my kookabura

Eye in Bats are Fbbbbb. At The Club after games on Saturdays Batsman and Bowler stand like 10 Yards away. And The Bowler just chucks it as Fast as possible at the batsmen with a tennis ball, With the batsman using an Eye in bat. Fbbbbbbbb. You get used to getting hit Haha. It's a dead good way of learning to play Pace and bounce actually.

Bahhh, two Kookaburras i regualrily use...

Kookaburra Genisis and Kookaburra Ice, both have very good middles which can be uesful if trying to nip and nudge but also heavy so i can turn into a slogging machine if needed..

I ordered my first bat last night, coming for my birthday on thursday, ordered a Woodworm Torch, always liked the look of them and my fave player uses one so why not. Only cost ?40 aswell.

was it like a JUNIOR Woodworm or sumthin cos the Senior one doesn't cost that low to my knowledge...anyways i got a CA White Gold from Pakistan when i went there for about 3100 rupees...that's about ?32/?33...

Bilal91 said:
was it like a JUNIOR Woodworm or sumthin cos the Senior one doesn't cost that low to my knowledge...anyways i got a CA White Gold from Pakistan when i went there for about 3100 rupees...that's about ?32/?33...

Nope, was a harrow sized one, heres a link:
http://www.cricketdirect.co.uk/acatalog/Woodworm_Torch.html

the ?39.95 one, i dont really care if it isnt the best though.

I have an Angle bat which is new technology, it is actually designed so the blade is not actually directly straight, the handle is straight and then the blade slopes back at a minute angle....(you only really notice when you put it against a wall) It is legal in Australia, not sure about elsewhere though and it is unbranded...my first branded bat was a Gunn & Moore

I m happy with my Woodworm Globe and Grey Nicols Predator

Users who are viewing this thread