Your Cricket Which Bat do you have???

Which bat do you have???

• Total voters
oh wicked cheers, i was starting to think my new hobby ws going to break the bank before id even found out if i was any good at it!
Thanks

Kookaburra Absolute Belta SH; it's really light, but the middle is too high (i like to drive) and has absolutely no ping to it.
I used a team mates Woodworm Flame (Pioneer) twice last season and scored a 65 and a 91, and it had an awesome middle (hit some nice 6's) whereas using my Kooka my top score was about 45 and I struggled to find the middle.
I will be ordering a nice new Woodworm Performance (dunno whether to get a Globe, Torch or Flame???) in a few weeks to give me time to knock it in before nets start :D

I am going to purchase a Gray Nicolls Fusion in the off season.

AndyT said:
Kookaburra Absolute Belta SH; it's really light, but the middle is too high (i like to drive) and has absolutely no ping to it.
I used a team mates Woodworm Flame (Pioneer) twice last season and scored a 65 and a 91, and it had an awesome middle (hit some nice 6's) whereas using my Kooka my top score was about 45 and I struggled to find the middle.
I will be ordering a nice new Woodworm Performance (dunno whether to get a Globe, Torch or Flame???) in a few weeks to give me time to knock it in before nets start :D

Get a globe obviously, they look uber, i ordered a lush lime grip for my torch to make it look globe-y and it looks awesome. I love the torch and globe, not so much a fan of the flame, looks alright though.

I have GN Predator and Woodworm Globe and i am looking to buy a Kookaburra Ice or Genesis :) within few months

Last edited:
Time for a revival I think. Bought myself a new bat and I suspect some of you won't be surprised to hear it's a Gunn & Moore. I bring you, the Catalyst....

Attachments

• catalystjpg.JPG
    catalystjpg.JPG
    11 KB · Views: 40
Stevie how did you afford that bat? We all know you don't have a job!

P.S - Stevie!!!

This is what you really want - it's more than a handful!

bosom.gif

Users who are viewing this thread