Who's got a big head? Not Me :)

QUICK!... To the OUT OF CONTEXT MOBILE!

I'm particularly impressed by how they managed to get even their overraction / not understanding the joke etc. wrong

Every post I write has something to do with the release date... potentially*

----------

If you are on a team or you made a previous request to be on a team but missed out, and you are visible on the server then we will make sure you have a Bobblehead picture by tomorrow night so long as you have requested a Bobblehead pic via PM by 9am tomorrow morning Melbourne time.

*no it doesn't.

Interesting to see that the scoreboard is dynamic, not just an image:

Ruck.png

I guess I'll start the overly fussy image analysis: it says there are 450 overs remaining. Gee, you do have a good over rate :D

Hahaahha:lol:lol Angad dropped to no:5 after those performance of 1run in 8 innings....Might be made a tailender if continues to do so....:p

Did anyone post these here? This is the BA forum team...i like the ones where fielder is scratching his elbow and aother one seems to be stretching/scratching shoulder. Nice touches...no more stationary fielders :)

Interesting to see that the scoreboard is dynamic, not just an image:

Ruck.png

I guess I'll start the overly fussy image analysis: it says there are 450 overs remaining. Gee, you do have a good over rate :D

im sorry but that left arm looks extremely dodgy!

just sayin'!

I expect nothing less from the BigAnt team and their dodgy bowling actions... Anything to get around the MASTER CLASS they'll be receiving at the hands of the PlanetCricket XI

I will make sure I don't repeat Angad's performance. It won't be 8 inns for a sole run, I assure everyone!

There is suspect bowling actions in real cricket btw, Graeme pollock used to bowl off wrong foot, and who can forget muttiah "chucker" muralitharan.

Just going to leave these here...

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• MattW-Bobble.gif
    MattW-Bobble.gif
    21 KB · Views: 198
  • MattW-AvatarBobble2.gif
    MattW-AvatarBobble2.gif
    28.8 KB · Views: 219