Who's got a big head? Not Me :)

Ross did you like all the goodies Mike F gave us all yesterday, I must say it was as exciting as the cricket last night. PS Do you always enjoy being the hero ross, maybe next week will be better.:lol

Did I miss something....? Oh... no... he didn't... did he... he has Bobbleheads as well! Damn all that and more, gets me every time.

Anyway, what are you doing up so early 79C, milking the cows? Going out to vote?

Did I miss something....? Oh... no... he didn't... did he... he has Bobbleheads as well! Damn all that and more, gets me every time.

Anyway, what are you doing up so early 79C, milking the cows? Going out to vote?

I need to get my milk somehow you know dude.:eek:
I will vote later, after a sleep as I worked all night long.

What you did not see the goodies trickstar gave us, ross you need a special 3D sunnies just for them as they are invisible to the naked eye.:D

PS I hope they show something soon, good or bad at the least will open the doors for you.

----------

Yup 'Bobbleheads' too, beat you there.. He also promised 'Dumbheads' :thumbs...

milking at late night sounds soo wrong to me.. why o why!!! :rolleyes

Yeah I can see it now, we also have bobbleheads plus way more cheat codes than DB14 buy and preorder now please.:rolleyes

PS Still Biggs is right, we are a little like starwars fans here. PS Love starwars also, go episode 7 in 2015. PS sorry modes for going of topic there, got a little excited there and my milk is everywhere.:lol

Ill try and sneak in another non-essential question...sweatband (ie armguards) for bowlers/fielders?

Does anyone else think this mode would be perfect for a created Chris Judd

attachment.php

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 320
Now that would be like leaving unwrapped presents under the tree the month before Christmas...

Users who are viewing this thread