Who's got a big head? Not Me :)

Oh MikeM,dont forget to add the screenie of the 12th man as well!

Now this is really interesting to see how Ross turned the (I once thought wasted) Bigg's Greatwork/Team selection effort into a Acheivement(for the members). Great thought Ross. Who is behind this idea?:thumbs

Last edited:
Easier than replying with a "yes" - I hope people get that the "thanks" is confirmation :)

having checked every post Ross has ever thanked* I can categorically** announce that DBC will release some time between now and before ashes 13 releases.

you're welcome***

* - of course i didn't
** - speculatively
*** - you're not

Oh just reached home and was surprised to see the big head.Great little unlocable.love to see funny side of the game returning to cricket after blc 99 where you could cheats to play on beach and big ball.great ross.I am loving it.

I'm now regretting not submitting myself for the PC team...

Ross the boss, you never stop surprising us. Details in those screens are great. Appreciate you and your team :cheers

The Scoreboard actually is awesome! Loved every detail in them..... Plus the detail in the screenshots are just great! The whole PC team is now live.... :thumbs

Thanks a lot Ross.

Fantastic screens! Great that you released these showing members of this community.

Absolutely amazing. An unlockable feature which I look forward to.

Also looking forward to the ODI team. And I hope you consider the reserves in the team too :d

All has been revealed lol

All's not yet revealed.. As it's not only 79C who get's all the secret feeds... :p

For all the bobbleheads, here's a screenie which describes manual fielding.
In-game footage, no editing, no photoshop.. **
Player Model: intisar95
Enjoy...

** not true at all...
p.s. loved my screenie Ross, no offence this, just for fun..

field.jpg

PM me by Monday 9am Melbourne Time if you are on a PC team and I will make sure you get a Bobblehead shot. Please don't post publicly as it kills the thread.

To be clear posting in the thread is not going to work - PM me - and only PM me if you are on a team.

----------

Thanks again for those Ross. They look brilliant.
Who is the Big Ant captain?

RuckNHell (I call him Ruck because I'm lazy :) ).

Now this is really interesting to see how Ross turned the (I once thought wasted) Bigg's Greatwork/Team selection effort into a Acheivement(for the members). Great thought Ross. Who is behind this idea?:thumbs

That's my job - just when you'd thought you'd seen it all :)

Users who are viewing this thread