Winning a series doesn,t mean australia are a better test team than india

and which distinguished batsmen did the man get out?
and since when did u aussies start judging ur bests and second bests by the starts that they get? Warnie turned out 150 for 1 in Sydney in 1992 when a certain 18 year old became the youngest centurion on Aussie soil....did ppl like u forsee that the rotund spinner was going to be the game's greatest leggie? similarly how do u know whats gonna happen tomorrow. see I will let u know an Indian inside thing - u never know what that man called Sehwag can do, he may get out the first thing tomorrow and just if his mother gave him a call on his cell then he may disfigure Hauritz and others to an irrepairable extent.

dude we are not talking abt taking the wickets of 3 downright tailenders...we are talking of 5 wickets of quality batsmen(including opposition skipper, a man who has scored 380, and the likes)...now ur arguments are really getting sleepy too...just honestly ask urself a question - will MacGill ever play as many tests as Warne or Kumble have?

and my dear friend u are very fond of the pitch at Mumbai, but we are arguing over the second best...lets talk of the best...Warne averages 43 on pitches of these kinds over last 8 years...and the second best leggie in the world Kumble averages 22...so according to ur reasoning he should be rated over Warne...so how do u answer that?

PS: Please click on that link i posted in my last post...so that at least u wake up...plz!!!:p

Last edited:
squiz said:
WOW! It must be hard to get a 5 wicket haul on the wicket which Nathan Hauritz the off spinner from queensland who averaged 60 with the ball last season in PURA Cup, got 3 wickets!

Nathan Hauritz took the following wickets:

1. A. Kumble
2. Harbhajan Singh
3. Murali Kartik

A. Kumble took the following wickets:

1. Ponting
2. Clarke
3. Katich
4. Gillespie
5. Hauritz

Do you mean to say its not hard at all to pick the wickets of three leading run scoring batsman in this series compared to number 8, 9, 10 batsmen for India? :confused:

Warne is best leggie in the world
Macgill does not figure in top 5. he may in top 10. The biggest problem with Macgill is that he is too predictable. he does not have the variations and the big spinning googlies that make leg spinners great. All he does is to turn the ball (big sometimes) from leg stump to off stump. But that does not make him better than Kumble and certainly not the second best leggie in the world. And I am also not saying that Kumble is second best leggie. he is good bowler I am not even sure to call Kumble a leg spinner.

Last edited:
Actualy india is not a team which can stop australia winning series.The only team in the world which is talented and have super hereos is Pakistan who can win in Australia against aus. and beat them in any part of world. The only thing is not good is the character of some players.

You must be Pakistani then durrani1, because from what i seen in Australia last year, India almost won the series against us

durrani1 said:
Actualy india is not a team which can stop australia winning series.The only team in the world which is talented and have super hereos is Pakistan who can win in Australia against aus. and beat them in any part of world. The only thing is not good is the character of some players.
dude, i donno abt the characters of Pak cricketers...but one thing is sure the way the aussies are playing now Pakistan should be thankful if it rains at least in one test when they go down under...if i remember right when they did go last time they lost 0-3. and it was a three test series(ditto for india then) but India managed a 1-1 draw (but for Patel& Bucknor would have been 2-1 win) when they went last year. lets face it for this one year there's not a team that can stop them. After two years though I wonder how many teams will the Aussies will be able to stop.

Btw...Hauritz picked up Sachin and Laxman today but like I said he paid a heavy price for it(diff batsmen than the one I pointed out)...

Clarke got 6/9. Now it is all clear. MacGill, Hauritz, they aren't the no. 2 spinner. Michael Clarke is.

clarke 6/9 haha second best aussie spinner
oh durrani mate pakis can beat aussies only if pak national team plays against a aussie under 15 team and trust me they will even find it hard to do that 2

Michael Clarke has to show more good wicket taking stuff to make him 2nd best spinner.

kmk1284 said:
clarke 6/9 haha second best aussie spinner
oh durrani mate pakis can beat aussies only if pak national team plays against a aussie under 15 team and trust me they will even find it hard to do that 2

haha, LMAO. Australia will beat Pakistan in the summer. IMO India are better than Pakistan

Well if india continue in their same woeful form pak may win(not that i want them to)

Is this the same Pakistan team that is currently 1-1 with Sri Lanka AT HOME? Even though I'm English and I would love to see someone knock the Australians of the top its not going to happen for a couple of years yet, maybe longer.

australia got bowled out for 93 and india win the test match

difficult track to bat,Sachin played well.indian spin was good but mind it on this track even dravid can turn the ball.well bowled kartic is this a same kartic which was hammered in pakistan.current pak team is almost young but they still have potential both in bowling and in batting. Congrates India on their win. bear in mind pak is the only asian team which has outstanding record outside asia and off course in asia.

Last edited:
durrani1 said:
difficult track to bat,Sachin played well.indian spin was good but mind on this track dravid can turn the ball.well bowled kartic is this a same kartic which hammered in pakistan.current pak team is almost young but they still have potential both in bowling and in batting. Congrates India on their win.

you are welcome durrani 1 and please understand dravid used to bowl a few spinners also.and your view of karthik is wrong because it was in odis on flat tracks and don,t forget he got the price scalp of inzi.so he is a good bowler hidden behind bowlers like bhajji and kumble.finally he has leaved his mark even on a green pitch in nagpur he bowled well taking 4 wickets for 45 odd runs

Users who are viewing this thread