NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Well trying to play on leg side for a leg glance and every time I end up getting bowled :facepalm

Schipie

School Cricketer
I hit a perfect timed shot straight into the bat of the non striker, ball looped up and the bowler caught me.

thevicky

Club Captain
Well trying to play on leg side for a leg glance and every time I end up getting bowled :facepalm

This used to happen to me (still does when I'm not concentrating :facepalm)

I found I was pushing back/forward across with the LAS (4 o'clock or 2 o'clock) instead of straigh back or forward...

If you get the LAS input right then leg glances become easy (apart from the chance of missing and being lbw!

Edit: My most stupid dismissal was early in a career mode innings. Was struggling for timing, finaly got the spinner away with a reverse sweep for 2. Got cocky and tried it again next ball only to get a fine edge to the keeper

Gentoras

International Cricketer
I hit a perfect timed shot straight into the bat of the non striker, ball looped up and the bowler caught me.

Wow! nice one...:clap

Amla hit that kinda shot, and it hit Duminy's bat, looped up and he was caught and given out

So everything is possible in this game

----------

I had thought its pointless having 3 to 5 slips, as the wicketkeeper does the fielding behind...

I was bowling(spin) in career, ball caught the edge and flew to 4th slip,,,pretty good sight :clap

Nihilism69

Banned
Playing a great drive, ball rolling on ground to fielder only be given out caught

Randomsky

School Cricketer
Absolute screamer taken at silly mid on from a full blooded pull shot! Would of torn his arm off in reality, haha!

Ishaan k

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
bat pad or when the batsman does this jumpy thing to the offside with a flat bat and then proceeds to get bowled

Frostyvegi

Club Captain
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The one time I tried not to pre-meditate in career mode on legend difficulty against a fast bowler.

First split second though I'd off drive, then it started to swing to leg so I thought I'd drive to the on side..

Consiquently I did nether and just stood there like a deer looks at oncoming headlights as the ball knocked over off the bails..

invisibleman18

Club Captain
Not really had any bizarre ones yet but annoying ones are when the ball hits the pads and goes onto the stumps as that doesn't really happen in real life, and getting caught behind every time I try a cut shot to a spinner.

The most annoying though was a runout from an overthrow. For the first time post-patch the throw missed the bowler so I ran a single from the overthrow. Same thing happened next over so ran again thinking there was time and long off hit the stumps from the boundary. My batsman was set on 84, highest individual score I've managed for any batsman by miles so I was eyeing up a first century, then got out like that.

My favourite ones bowling are when you bowl a full straight one and bowl him. That's still the most satisfying thing on the game for me.

gamer22

Club Captain
Best: AI and I for stranded at the same end.

worst: tried to play a block shot against the spinner for the first time after so many innings and got bowled.

yogi33

School Cricketer
Had enough of grinding out an innings and went for a paddle shot. Ball went nearly straight up and barely cleared the keeper who could not seem to move back to take the catch. Short fine leg however sprinted in to take a magnificently predictable one handed diving catch.

smasta

Club Captain
I had already put my worst here but to mentioned best as it happened yesterday. I had hit aggressive flick and ball hit the short leg player hard then rebounded .. keeper came in forward and dived to take the catch :eek:. Unlucky, unique and best till now.

Gentoras

International Cricketer
Was batting really well, no fielders down the ground,,,went for the shot, it hit the silly point's arm and bowler came running to catch it,,,caught and bowled!!!

Not Out Mate

School Cricketer
Off the non-strikers helmet

Yes, off the non-strikers helmet, hit it straight down the ground, hits the non-strikers helmet, bounces straight up, bowler takes a wonderful catch :(

Users who are viewing this thread