Your Cricket Your fastest delivery

I', 14 and i bowled 64 once. There was no accuracy or swing though so I'm better slowing it down a bit. I prefer to bat anyway

Any one watch New zeland and west indies other day well, Kallis sends the stumps flying, while leaving a 1.5 inch botom bit of the stumps left in the groudn snapped of the stump!! and hes not even a fast bowler!, must be firmly in the ground!

I can get it about 75-80MPH and I'm 16. I'm a bowler for Buckinhamshire(A minor County)

Just my club and always around 54-56mph probably medium pace for my age which is 15.

well i can whip the ball at 69 miles per hour but when it comes to bowling probably 59

Do many people play cricket in canada cric craze ? You support arsenal, play cricket and have a asif sig ?? little bit ... daft.

If i did bowl its usualy off spin / legspin about 52mph

I had my first match of the season today and my speed is slower than I thought it would have been. I think I'm bowling (slow) medium around the 60 mph. But it's quite succesfull with the keeper up to the stumps and some smart variations in speed and using the width of the crease. Got 4/36 off 10, so I'm happy :laugh

Users who are viewing this thread