Your Cricket Your fastest delivery

Feelin Blue? said:
i am a 12 year old medium pacer. Quite slow really and have absoultely no idea on my pace. My dad says around 30kph. How much is that mph?

try spin bowling as you might get good flight and some speed because of the revolutions on the ball :)

ill see im i can get some photos of me bowling or a video or something just to prove it to you lol

Harrypotter_fan said:
try spin bowling as you might get good flight and some speed because of the revolutions on the ball :)

yea try spin bowling if you think that you wont be able to bowl faster when you get older but dont give up on being a pace bowler because you are only 12 and you still have alot of time before you develop.

yeh dont stress i started when i was 14 or 15 until then id never actually played cricket in my life cept backyard and i was hopeless my first season, this was because i played rugby league

yeh well im not exactly lanky i weigh 90-100kg i love our opening batsmen we intimidate bowlers :) me who drives the ball very well and can play the pull very well and and my partner is a bit shorter but much stronger and actually hit a ball onto the road and another under an underpass hes incredible

manee said:
Are you strong as well as tall?

Well, he said he is 90 kg so unless that is all fat :p he should be quite strong or we have another Dwayne Leverock on our hands. ;)

i also plan on hitting the weights next year in my year off, and 90 - 100 kg is actually average weight for my height

i should get proper measurements

manee said:
Speed guns are about ?70 on ebay!

Got any links??

manee said:
I have seen 100mph on a bowling machine (noone batting) and yorkers bounced over the stumps!

I have seen that, and they do go over the stumps, it seems if you can bowl that speed it works as a disadvantage. You would have to find the edge of the bat an awful lot.

wfdu_ben91 said:
TBH, if you average over 20 with the ball in juniors competition then you aren't much of a bowler.

Who is this to?

Will_NA said:
No, it's not!

I said funny. Didn't I say what channel it was on? soz :p
Lol, what film was it then?

Hmm...what speed do I bowl? No clue, guess it would be rather slow though. I know I'd love to face myself as a batsman cause I'm not too quick :p

Users who are viewing this thread