Your Cricket Your fastest delivery

manee said:
Slightly off topic but people say that bowling machine's result to 5mph faster than they say due to the ball flying out of it without a run up or action.

Although that has never been scientifically confirmed, it is probably true. With a bowling machine you cant watch the ball release from the hand so pick it up less quickly. About 5mph faster than the actual speed is probably right.

offdriven4 said:
Someone at my last club faced 90mph bowling and broke his arm,asked if anyone else wanted to have a go aswell,there was a notable shortage of volunteers
Well if he had no experience of facing that pace then it was ratherly stupid to aim it at the body isn't it?

should of really aimed it outside off stump to laugh at him missing it. i once got hit by a bowling machine that went physco the bloke dropped a ball in by mistake while i was doing my shoes up and it hit me in the helmet about 60mph. bloody hurt and god does it make you dizzy.

mph=km/ph

i will tell the people for the doubt which created in their minds.

the speeds are often variated when shown in kph and mph.

so,i will get the accurate results for speeds.

mph kph
==== ====
75 120
76 121
77 122-123
78 124-125
79 126-127
80 128.8
81 131.2-131.3
82 132.0-133.0
83 134.7-135.3
84 136.3-137.0
85 138.0-139.1
86 139.2-139.9
87 139-140.0
88 141-142
89 143-144
90 145
:D

76.3mph is mine. I remember discussing that in the Fast Bowlers thread ages ago. I'm not playing competitive cricket for a while so it'll take me a long time to get up to that speed again.

Drewska said:
And i'm guessing that in a similar way to him you chuck, take drugs and act like a idiot a fair bit of the time. Not far off.
:rtfl LOL you don't KNOW how true That is.

My fastest would have to be 56mph. Normally I am probably more in the 40s. Bowling leg spin with any speed is very difficult to do accurately, I make up for it with turn though.

With medium pace I can get 63mph

JamesyJames3 said:
Congratulations manee for being virtually the only honest person in here. Those of you who are 13 and say you can bowl over 70, get a grip. It's virtually impossible for a 13 year old to bowl anywhere near that. I tell you this from experience.
Well its possible to bowl at 65 then why not 70(1-2 balls) if you put in a great deal of effort?

Harrypotter_fan said:
Well its possible to bowl at 65 then why not 70(1-2 balls) if you put in a great deal of effort?

It's virtually impossible for a 13yr old to bowl 65. High 40s is usually the maximum.

I just find it annoying that people lie about these things. I have many physical things that help me with my bowling im pretty much Boyd Rankin except 6'5 but obviously im not as good as him

I havent measured myself in a month and i was last 6'5 or like 196cm. Im 17 and I weigh 90 kilos and the most freakish thing is i have a size 17 foot which has been the same as my age for 4 years now. Once a teacher said act your age not your shoe size :) :) :)

You would be a sight to behold. 6'5 and hurtling 85+ mph deliveries deliveries at you!

Feelin Blue? said:
i am a 12 year old medium pacer. Quite slow really and have absoultely no idea on my pace. My dad says around 30kph. How much is that mph?
Yer even my brother bowls over that speed :p, top marks for honesty though mate :D

at me? lol i open the batting and the bowling :) :) :) but i only average around 20 all up but 30 this season

Users who are viewing this thread