Don Bradman Cricket 14 - World Premiere Discussion

D

Dutch

Just me wondering where Hyde got his doctorate?

The interesting thing is that he was before he became a doctor, a clairvoyant working with his medium partner John Seek....you must have heard of them....Hyde and Seek?

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
In the last few months various games have been advertised on tv, assassins creed, FIFA, call of duty to name a few, all made by huge companies who can throw millions of dollars into their games, all of which I'm told have bugs, so my first point is how can you expect a smaller company with a smaller budget to produce a bugless masterpiece first time out???

My second point is all of the above mentioned software powerhouses release tv ads with no gameplay footage ( or very little ) just cut scenes yet people blindly go rushing out to buy it, but again this little bloke from Aus has the confidence enough to do a public play session with an old build just so people can get a feel?? Sorry if you disagree but it shows balls and class to go out on a limb, so get off his back, I'm not a sycophant, have at times put my criticisms across and have had them answered either way, constructive criticism is fine in all walks of life but talkin b0llox isn't!! Did you give EA sports etc this kinda jib on their forums, and did they patch any bugs you found for free to improve your gaming experience?? I doubt it, big companies care about money, bigant have shown us a different perspective, jump on board and support the only cricket game out there or tell your story walking pal. Sorry guys rant over!

Last edited:

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Saw the two new videos that was taken from the retail version. Border (believe that was his username) was right. Game look even more polished and complete.

Loved the catch by the bowler. And the canceling run up.

martyn

Banned
In the last few months various games have been advertised on tv, assassins creed, FIFA, call of duty to name a few, all made by huge companies who can throw millions of dollars into their games, all of which I'm told have bugs, so my first point is how can you expect a smaller company with a smaller budget to produce a bugless masterpiece first time out???

My second point is all of the above mentioned software powerhouses release tv ads with no gameplay footage ( or very little ) just cut scenes yet people blindly go rushing out to buy it, but again this little bloke from Aus has the confidence enough to do a public play session with an old build just so people can get a feel?? Sorry if you disagree but it shows balls and class to go out on a limb, so get off his back, I'm not a sycophant, have at times put my criticisms across and have had them answered either way, constructive criticism is fine in all walks of life but talkin b0llox isn't!! Did you give EA sports etc this kinda jib on their forums, and did they patch any bugs you found for free to improve your gaming experience?? I doubt it, big companies care about money, bigant have shown us a different perspective, jump on board and support the only cricket game out there or tell your story walking pal. Sorry guys rant over!

Which is all good...except...http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m-MzkporMLo&desktop_uri=/watch?v=m-MzkporMLo

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Loved the catch by the bowler. And the canceling run up.

Also the reaction of silly point fielder after 6th minute in video was great, loved it too. :)

Paulo

School Cricketer
I'm hoping this game is available for rent in the UK prior to spending a lump of cash on it. Hoping that the edge through the bat is gone and some bits have been tidied up as promised but would like to check before buying.

I was really optimistic about DBC14 but the MattW vids took the shine off that. A demo would prove that BigAnt have sorted things but it appears we won't get this either. I'm not as critical as some on here, as BigAnt have been very forthcoming and I can't see them lying about the bug fixes.

Just not sure I want to dish out until the final product is proved to be to a good standard.

graham

Club Captain
The game looks and plays the best in Tiwsties video so far to me ..
Sorry Matt yours are good but you had the buggy game to video ?
Did anyone go to the bigant offices and record anything ?

Users who are viewing this thread