End Game Star Wars Mafia - End Mafia(Surendar) & Third Party (Fake Passport) Won

Varun

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
what a dumb endgame play by surendar/Rudolph/whoever is town. My situation with CC was cleared way back in the game, yet you literally used that as a basis to cost town the entire game!

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
End of Day 7 and Game.
After playing so well they went in a hurry and doomed them selves.
@Varun was lynched. He was a A - Wing Pilot. ( Vanilla Townie).

@surendar is a Storm Trooper(Mafia Goon). He won the game.

@Fake Passport was successful in his first mission as a mercenary to kill @RUDOLPH the previous one. So he get's his spoils of winning.
@RUDOLPH the new one was a scientist(Vanilla Town). Which was first given to @AliB then to @MrsPacman and finally him.

The set up was 3 mafia, 2 cops, 1 Universal Backer (EL Loco) he could have also joined mafia in case mafia member died first and 6 VT.

@asprin @Fake Passport @Villain @surendar @PresidentEvil @Simon @swacker @MrsPacman @RUDOLPH @El Loco @zwarrior @CaptainCremer @Varun

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Thanks guys. :)

I would say real winner is @Jack Ryder - This was one of the iconic mafia games for sure. I even thought that it would get aborted in middle with people leaving inactive and all.

From the way it started & this game having proper closure with unpredictable set up, loads of applause form me to you there Jack!! :clap

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
I am mechanic on the base, no powers.
Fun Fact: this role was given to @User2010 when he joined but removed when he could not continue.[DOUBLEPOST=1501960542][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks guys. :)

I would say real winner is @Jack Ryder - This was one of the iconic mafia games for sure. I even thought that it would get aborted in middle with people leaving inactive and all.

From the way it started & this game having proper closure with unpredictable set up, loads of applause form me to you there Jack!! :clap
Not starting a spectator chat definitely helped me in replacements.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Surendar most likely couldn't believe his fortune when we lynched each other.

hehe, I did anticipate Varun to go against you last night. Was planning to start this day with the same way Varun started, but before I came online - he(Varun) has already done the ground work. Since we have been talking Varun & CC all these days through out in this game - I lynched Varun to retain that pattern till end. :p

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
The cops also had a conversation and the Universal Backer being available to both was Unique.[DOUBLEPOST=1501960622][/DOUBLEPOST]
The cops also had a conversation and the Universal Backer being available to both was Unique.
in my opinion.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Fun Fact: this role was given to @User2010 when he joined but removed when he could not continue.

That is a great coincidence. CC suggested me to go with Droid, but for some reason I changed in last minute as mechanic from real star wars character (Rey - it was written, she was a great mechanic).

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
The Young Boy @El Loco was created by keeping in mind Luke Skywalker in Episode 4 , Anankin Skywalker(Darth Vader) in Episode 1 and Rey in Episode 7.
He would have joined the mafia if only, a member of mafia died first and he had half of the lynches needed to hammer(example: if 4 votes were needed for hammer and he would have got 2 votes on that day he would have qualified for mafia).[DOUBLEPOST=1501961057][/DOUBLEPOST]Surendar got his first win.

Users who are viewing this thread