Medical Mafia I - Endgame

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch so just one vote left away from our victory.

CremerCurrans

ICC Chairman
SA.....
ZIM...
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
I protected Umair2000, so I'm obviously the CPR or Quack Doctor.

Varun's prediction was correct, that he'd be targeted during the night. He was most likely killed by the mafia.

We need to hear from Sulaiman7 & User2010, about what their roles are, so we can work-out who isn't telling the truth.

----------

Sorry, missed two pages. Just having a read through now.

----------

Lynch: Simon

He's played very well, but there has been moments in the game that have stood out for me.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
We need to hear from Sulaiman7
Told you many a times that I am the delusional doc!

----------

Which makes User a Paranoid doc maybe?

RPHKR

National Board President
Ok that's the hammer, no more posts or you'll be mod-killed.
Just wait for thedon5.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Lynch Count

Simon (3) - yashdude101, Sulaiman7, swirler

The doctors knew what they had to do today, no longer were they headless chickens - they actually looked like doctors for a change.

Decisive from the start, they quickly realised something wasn't quite right about one of them. They quickly got into a bout of bickering, and it was clear one of them was about to make a move. Three of the doctors took out their stethoscopes, connected them and used them to strangle the man they felt wasn't actually a real doctor. He dropped, dead, after only a few seconds.

He wasn't actually dead though - he played dead surprisingly well, and then made a run for it. He was so fast, there was no way the other doctors would catch up with him. He made sure to look where he was going so as to avoid a similar fate to some of the previous doctors. He ran past the unconscious King and it looked like he'd be safe.

However, he stupidly forgot about the ditch. Not only did the other doctors think he wasn't a real doctor, they had serious doubts about his intelligence as the man fell into the ditch, to his death. The guards rushed over and peered down into the ditch. They saw two doctors with clearly broken necks.

Were the doctors right though? Was he really not a doctor? The guards weren't convinced, and asked the rest of the doctors to continue their little 'discussion'.

Simon is dead. He was a Doctor.

Send in your night roles now.
@Sulaiman7, @swirler, @User2010, @yashdude101

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I unlynched so that we could wait for the inputs! You guys lynched him so quickly... :facepalm

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
What a twist in the tale! I think, I know who the other mafia is, just hope I survive.
Role sent.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
It looked like things were finally coming to a head - while none of the doctors were certain of their own abilities, the few remaining really began to get a hold of what they had to do and who they had to get rid of to ensure they were the last remaining, and therefore the one to treat the King. They all begun to make their moves.

First, one of the doctors began performing CPR on another doctor to try and save him from any sort of attack. But alas, it was no use. No attack came. The doctor kept performing CPR. A crack was heard. The ribs of the doctor being 'treated' had been broken. But the doctor kept going until the doctor lay limp.

yashdude101 is dead. He was a Doctor.

As soon as the dead doctor's body turned limp, the man who performed the fatal CPR received a scalpel to the back. The attacker was shocked at the doctor's lack of skills in constantly performing CPR and made him pay.

swirler is dead. He was a Doctor.

There were just two left. One of them made a move, and instead of trying to kill his competitor, he tried to save him from any incoming attack. Little did he know that he was far too weak to help the man, so weak that he himself collapsed to the ground.

User2010 is dead. He was a Doctor.

He was the last man remaining. The guards stood up - could it be? Would the King finally be saved?

The man took out a scalpel. The guards watched, hoping they would get a glimpse of a great doctor performing a surgery. Instead, the man just slit the throat of the King.

hedger14 is dead. He was the King.

He quickly made a run for it. The difference with him, though, was that he knew what he was doing and where he was going. He avoided any dead bodies and the deadly ditch in his escape. The guards could only watch as he got onto a horse and galloped away into the distance.

Sulaiman7 wins. He was a Mafia Goon.

MVP goes to hedger for being unconscious but alive with no medical attention for three days.

Just kidding. MVP is obvious.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
:clap

Wonderful play by Sulaiman, it never came in my mind that he could be the mafia. He did not alter his style of play even while being a mafia and that won it for him! I liked the setup and even more happy to see Sulaiman pulling this off.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Roles

Mafia Goon - surendar
Mafia Goon - Sulaiman7
Doctor - yashdude101
Weak Doctor - User2010
CPR Doctor - swirler
Paranoid Doctor - Simon
Quack Doctor - Umair2000
Delusional Doctor - AngryPixel
Nurse - Varun (Delusional Doctor)

Mafia QT

Medical Mafia I - Mafia QT - QuickTopic free message board hosting

Spectator QT

Medical Mafia I - Spectator QT - QuickTopic free message board hosting

Night 1 Actions

Mafia killed Varun
AngryPixel protected swirler
Simon protected Varun
swirler protected AngryPixel
Umair2000 protected Simon
User2010 protected Simon
Varun had no role
yashdude101 protected swirler

Night 2 Actions

Mafia killed Varun
Simon protected yashdude101
swirler protected Umair2000
Umair2000 protected Varun
User2010 protected yashdude101
Varun protected Umair2000
yashdude101 protected User2010

Night 3 Actions

Mafia killed swirler
swirler protected yashdude101
User2010 protected Sulaiman7
yashdude101 protected User2010
Endgame killed User2010

----------

:clap

Wonderful play by Sulaiman, it never came in my mind that he could be the mafia. He did not alter his style of play even while being a mafia and that won it for him! I liked the setup and even more happy to see Sulaiman pulling this off.

Indeed. Yash just sent me a mail before that he knew Sulaiman was Mafia, can't wait to see his reaction. Before that I don't think a single person suspected him. Some of the best Mafia play I've seen tbh.

An emphatic win, especially after the way that surendar left him alone after digging his own grave:lol.

----------

@AngryPixel, @Simon, @Sulaiman7, @surendar, @swirler, @Umair2000, @Varun, @yashdude101.

The funny thing is in the end swirler was the one to decide the game, between a Mafia win and a town win. He knew he was Quack or CPR, so he went for yash, probably thinking yash was Mafia and that killing him would win the game for the town. In the end that was decisive and won the game for Sulaiman as I don't think he would've lasted another day, the town were after him purely because there were no other options.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Yeah, that's why I thought swirler needed to mention why he went for Umair earlier on. He should have just not used his role. I knew Yash wasn't a mafia. So, we could have worked out something. But, a very good win.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan

Woah! I won! yeah! :D

Although this was my first game as a mafia and I just took full advantage of the Yash Simon feud in the end. :D

----------

We (me and Suren) had time zone problem as well and he couldn't tell me any plans, techniques etc....and then died leaving me alone. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread