End Game Star Wars Mafia - End Mafia(Surendar) & Third Party (Fake Passport) Won

I asked you and swacker both to do it. You didn't.

Where are the exact posts?
If I saw play going down as it did, I'd claim anyway. Time zones man. Nearly screwed things over, but the mafia did us a favor by getting the third party instead.

You're more of a neutral read for me now. But then again, I feel like being alive isn't a necessary win condition because we agreed that the Villain bandwagon wasn't necessarily clean, and you could still be playing on that rn. There's also a possibility that CC fake claimed to get attention off of him when in reality he's a town doc. You could well be a mafia enthusiastically trying to get rid of a townie with so much evidence against him.

All that said, I want to hear from everyone before I decide on a lynch.

They're just pointing out your inactivity. Doesn't seem elaborate enough to 'require a plan'. Anyway, I'm pretty much convinced that you're mafia. It's Day 5, got a claim to back yourself?

I find it astonishing that swacker and Simon have avoided talking about their roles

I've also asked him to claim, which is reasonable to ask on Day 5, which he has conveniently ignored.

Okay, I missed out that I had quoted only swacker while asking him to claim. I meant you too. But the point is, I did ask multiple times for claims.

It's as simple as this, if he's a wookie, he's most likely town.

*(beat/defend us) against the two sith apprentices (during the rest of the game.)

My entire stance in favour of CC is based on him being a wookie. If he isn't, he's mafia.

Note that I also questioned him for mentioning Sith apprentices, an extrapolation he defended by saying he just assumed, but it's possible that he's one.

There's also a possibility that CC fake claimed to get attention off of him when in reality he's a town doc. You could well be a mafia enthusiastically trying to get rid of a townie with so much evidence against him.

It's possible that he might be a doc, but I don't think he'd harp on the fake claim for too long. Also I'm not 'enthusiastically trying to get rid of him', but trusting your claim.

Let's wait for surendar and Rudolph to claim then.

Do you think it is possible that you might have had a one shot immunity to night kills, considering you're the Jedi Master?

Fair enough about what you said about the claim. Let's just wait on the others.

I have no knowledge of it, if I do have the ability.

I am mechanic on the base, no powers.

And for Simon's claim, Jedi master was the possibility always which we were discussing for some time in past days. It is looking solid. This is getting interesting, lets get it right this time together.

I'm the Jedi Master. I had asprin communicate with me in private, and then after he died, El Loco had his role. I can investigate connections to the force - either a town PR, or a mafia. The key here is connected to the force. I investigated CC the night Loco died, and he was shown to be connected to the force. Bit of research tells me Wookiees aren't connected to the force, therefore CC's claim is fake.

I do not doubt that you investigated me during the night that you mentioned, however I do not know how my character has a link with the force.

I am a wookie, and I have a power role too, which I have mentioned previously.

I might as well let everyone know what my power role is now because I do not need to keep it a secret anymore. I am a bulletproof townie, so I can not be killed during the night phase when attacked. Is it possible that you were just picking up on my power role?

I suspect that we do not have a doc in the game because of the role I was given.

Just to confirm was it you or PresidentEvil that was communicating with asprin?

Let's wait for surendar and Rudolph to claim then.

Rudolph has already claimed. He counter claimed scientist after Villain claimed "mad scientist. I believe he also said that he is a vanilla townie, which is strange because we have a lot of vanialla townies already in the game.

Rudolph has already claimed. He counter claimed scientist after Villain claimed "mad scientist. I believe he also said that he is a vanilla townie, which is strange because we have a lot of vanialla townies already in the game.
Strange? Strange enough to get the Sith lynched after exploiting his fake role claim.. why didn't you find it strange then?
I am the scientist of the base, Vanilla Townie[DOUBLEPOST=1501905699][/DOUBLEPOST]I'll have go back and find it, did CC lynch Villain also?

Do you think it is possible that you might have had a one shot immunity to night kills, considering you're the Jedi Master?

Varun, why do you ask this about one shot immunity? Where did you even get this from unless you know something?

I might as well let everyone know what my power role is now because I do not need to keep it a secret anymore. I am a bulletproof townie, so I can not be killed during the night phase when attacked. Is it possible that you were just picking up on my power role?

I always thought varun was supporting you as VT. I dont know what wookie is, but am very sure in arguments with Varun, you were mentioned as VT. When did you claim that you have power role?

Strange? Strange enough to get the Sith lynched after exploiting his fake role claim.. why didn't you find it strange then?
I am the scientist of the base, Vanilla Townie[DOUBLEPOST=1501905699][/DOUBLEPOST]I'll have go back and find it, did CC lynch Villain also?

I was commenting that there has been a lot of Vanilla townie claims in this game, and some confirmed. So they can not all by true.

Yes I did lynch Villain.

I'll have go back and find it, did CC lynch Villain also?

He did. I checked.
So, what do you think? Should we lynch CC?

I am a wookie, and I have a power role too, which I have mentioned previously.

I don't think you mentioned it.

And there's something really Star Wars specific here - the force. AFAIK you have to be a sith or a jedi to be force sensitive. You're neither. I picked up a connection to the force, therefore your claim is false.

--

Okay. Here's my guess based on everything that went down. Rudolph used Villain's fake claim to make another fake claim. We all agreed that Villain's lynch party wasn't clean. They planned the fake counter claim to create credibility for Rudolph to slip by without notice. He stuck to his lynch on swacker on the grounds of inactivity at a mylo situation, even encouraging a quick hammer. Call it hindsight, but I thought swacker's claim was believable and not worthy of a hammer at that stage. He wasn't the only one under suspicion either - CC and I were both being watched by various people. Why would they try to get rid of a player at that stage, especially with me - a player under suspicion - not being allowed to defend myself? I understand FP's motives as a third party to place the hammer, but why would townies push for a lynch in that situation?

Looking at today, CC and Rudolph's interaction seems like a basic mafia-on-mafia pseudo suspicion. You don't talk about strangeness this late in a game, with one line posts, if you're suspicious of someone. I think they're the mafia team.

Surendar's posts as I type give off townie vibes to me too.

All that said, lynch CaptainCremer

I always thought varun was supporting you as VT. I dont know what wookie is, but am very sure in arguments with Varun, you were mentioned as VT. When did you claim that you have power role?

Two or three days back, and I never claimed VT, that was assumed by others.[DOUBLEPOST=1501907772][/DOUBLEPOST]

Two or three days back, and I never claimed VT, that was assumed by others.

Users who are viewing this thread