End Game Star Wars Mafia - End Mafia(Surendar) & Third Party (Fake Passport) Won

Exactly what I quoted, which I feel is something you two may have planned out beforehand.

About to turn in rn, will do elaborate if you need once I'm up tomorrow.

I noticed that they're both apprentices. Is there anything in Star Wars about a master or something? Were they actual cops or were they supposed to receive the cop's role upon the cop's death? And what does "the young boy" mean? We might still have a town PR around who's not a doc.

More diversions by Simon. It's obvious he was a backup cop. I mean, c'mon. Stop confusing the town.
I don't think CC responded to this, and as FP pointed out, he's still talking about the setup on Day 5. Varun and CC team seems more likely as we progress.
It has nothing to do with CC. Again, I see you misquoting.
Cases where whoever is trying to question swacker, instead of defending it back or proving it as wrong - it always turned as confusion on person who is asking the questions. Caught you Swacker, and there is a good pattern when you view them as ISO.

I agree. Believe me, swacker and Simon are the remaining mafia. Fake Passport also suddenly changed stances. Can't trust him anymore.

I find it astonishing that swacker and Simon have avoided talking about their roles. I'm sure surendar or Rudolph are the Jedi Masters, if there are any in the game. I could still give swacker the benefit of doubt, but he is mafia. I'm sure now.[DOUBLEPOST=1501751607][/DOUBLEPOST]Lynch: swacker[DOUBLEPOST=1501751660][/DOUBLEPOST]or rather, I'll go with one I'm more sure about.

unlynch: Swacker
Lynch: Simon

Trust me on this guys. He's pretty much twisted statements around so far.

Varun - Simon, Fake Passport, Rudolph
Swacker - Surendar
Simon - Varun
1 needed to hammer Varun.

Exactly what I quoted, which I feel is something you two may have planned out beforehand.

About to turn in rn, will do elaborate if you need once I'm up tomorrow.

The first post mentions targeting of surendar in his previous role, which was not me. El loco & Varun were suspicious of him at the time; becuase of his claim I think.

The second post mentions generic names, which started when Rudolph (again previous role) wanted everyone to announce their character name, and it continued from there.

Just let me know if you need more information.

How do you know this?

I do not know for sure if there is a full Jedi, but It makes sense that there would be one with two Jedi apprentices in the game, and a Sith Lord on the mafia side.

I also suspect that they have a stronger power role than doc. With all the mentions of "battle" and "fighting". I could be completely wrong though.

@Varun - You mention Simon as a diversion when he talks of apprentices. How do you justify saying this about Simon when CC has done pretty much nothing but talk about setup the whole game?

Or - put another way, would you hammer CC if there were the votes?

Becuase your next statement seems to defend him.

What's your stance on CC?

Idk why, but you're analysing too much based on little information we got. It's more of like you want to fit into the townie vanilla.

How well did you assume the part me not posting as 'safe play'?

What do you think that really was? Just because you have a suspicion on somebody, does it mean it leads to something?

Did you guys plan out on bringing this up? It kinda looks so, because Rudolph as me on scum list, wants to know about others while CC is the only one commenting (assuming he has me as scum), then Rudolph jumps in on why he didn't lynch me, the other day.

I am going to lynch swacker for now, because he has talked about closely following the game, but his posts tell a different story.

Lynch: swacker

@Jack Ryder

El Loco was getting suspicious almost at everything. He had my old role read as mafia & he never accepted my defense till end. He had Villain as town. So I am not sure how you can arrive at such a conclusion/assumption based on El loco - he never looked clear to me on having read at the people till end. This is only making me to think as attempt to make someone as suspect.

You may be right, but I thought it was important to look back at who he was suspicious of, because he has been confirmed as a cop.

Unofficial Lynch Count

Varun (3) - Simon, Fake Passport, Rudolph
Swacker (2) - Surendar, CC
Simon (1) - Varun
Not voting (1) - swacker

Just end this game already!

@CaptainCremer - Thoughts on Varun?

I have thought that he is town for most of the game, because it appeared that he was helping.

My only concern is when he goes after people, he disregards what they put in their replies. Surendar and now Simon are examples of this.

His complete faith in me is strange, I have never seen it in a game before. It makes it difficult for me to view him as anything other than town when he is so supportive of me.

You mention Simon as a diversion when he talks of apprentices. How do you justify saying this about Simon when CC has done pretty much nothing but talk about setup the whole game?

Or - put another way, would you hammer CC if there were the votes?

Becuase your next statement seems to defend him.

What's your stance on CC?

It's as simple as this, if he's a wookie, he's most likely town. Villain, while claiming phrased his role in the same as him, 'helping defend the base', which would be suspicious of course, but I am sure he wouldn't ever do it if CC was actually mafia. It seemed like a deliberate trap to get CC lynched in case his role claim failed.

That's my entire stance on CC. I don't think he's facilitated discussion as much as me, you, surendar, El Loco, and Rudolph have, but I haven't seen him sit completely idle either. However, as I just stated, I don't make much out of it.

Surendar and now Simon are examples of this.

going after surendar was a misread nearly everyone was involved in. Even El Loco - so far town's best player - skipped his reasoning. As for Simon, it's conflicting how he didn't have much to offer in the game as he joined late, yet became suspicious of me quickly, something which I'm sure is driven by my suspicion on him. I've also asked him to claim, which is reasonable to ask on Day 5, which he has conveniently ignored.
I still think Varun and CC are the safest. I have much more of an I've from CC but the momentum is with Varun so...

Are you still third party? Because I don't think momentum is the only criterion there should be for you to decide your lynches if you're town.

Users who are viewing this thread