End Game Star Wars Mafia - End Mafia(Surendar) & Third Party (Fake Passport) Won

Lynch: zimrahil

El Loco wins

Well played mate, your sleuthing work got right to the heart of issue at hand ! Now go to General Chat and do an AMA like everyone else...

^so there's an off chance that things might work out but it's basically mylo?

but weren't they the same people who went after surendar regarding generic names? And it so just happens that the same two people had generic names to clear themselves off? And the same person who sensed a connection gets lynched off? I'm not completely sure on this but it just seems.. off. Can't get a firmer read on anyone else atm which is why I'm holding off on making my mind up.

Everyone (or almost everyone) has generic character names. I didn't figure it out in the beginning, when I thought only vanilla townies did. But as soon as we were told that Aspirin was a cop, it became obvious that this isn't wasn't true. So I corrected myself.

I don't think CC responded to this, and as FP pointed out, he's still talking about the setup on Day 5. Varun and CC team seems more likely as we progress.

Also,

@asprin is dead. He was Jedi Apprentice.

@El Loco is dead. He was the young boy and a Jedi Apprentice.

I noticed that they're both apprentices. Is there anything in Star Wars about a master or something? Were they actual cops or were they supposed to receive the cop's role upon the cop's death? And what does "the young boy" mean? We might still have a town PR around who's not a doc.

Before lynching Villain El Loco wanted to lynch Rudolph, but the next day he was suspicious of you.
This may mean that he investigated Rudolph and cleared him, or investigated you instead and found something suspicious.

El Loco was getting suspicious almost at everything. He had my old role read as mafia & he never accepted my defense till end. He had Villain as town. So I am not sure how you can arrive at such a conclusion/assumption based on El loco - he never looked clear to me on having read at the people till end. This is only making me to think as attempt to make someone as suspect.

You are trying too hard to get something out of it. Never did I say I wasn't interested, nor going back against my thoughts. I made my points pretty clear and if I am able to find things which are reasonable to argue with, I will.?

I am going to give you the benefit of doubts in favor of you. When you said, you want to sit back and join us being active in end only for the reason not to get killed early - That was indeed rude to players here who have been active from day 1 trying to assess and analyze on what is going on & who is what.

Based on your recent last posts, where you are being active - I do not have problems now with you. Yes, it was desperate attempt to make you play & it isn't wrong.

I still feel - you are the mafia, because you are answering all doubts/questions from other people with trying to create intention back "Hey, you are trying hard or desperate to pull a lynch on me" on almost everyone who has questioned you. Not everyone can be mafia here right? It is looking as an attempt to create confusion.

Dude, CaptainCremer and I don't have a connection. I think you missed the part on Day 3 when I cleared that out. The only reason I'm trusting him right now is because his character claim seems to fit in with Star Wars.

My vague guess - You do have some role to keep going strong at a person by providing support on day time & that has possibility to be a target in night to find some clues needed by mafia to win. With Simon bringing up about master, there is a potential clue that might have to reach Mafia's hands before it reaches the main Jedi master. Lol, may be I am too fascinated by the theme( Force awaken movie ).

I might be completely wrong I know, but there is something which I noticed from day 1 - when you support or clear a person, you are so strong(more than 100%) in clearing that person. I have not seen such a 100% clearance from early stage of the game in mafia games.

I am just trusting my instincts,
Lynch : swacker
@Jack Ryder

Reason like already mentioned, he keeps responding back trying to create confusion. Below is my case against swacker,

Playing safe - Kind of not really sure & neutral answers.
And before people jump in 'not contributing', I haven't found a clue on who seems scum. Initially thought asprin was one, but it wasn't so I wanted to wait for something to happen before getting into conclusion.

Mafia are playing pretty well atm, haven't got my eyes on anyone yet. Varun backing CC was kinda weird at the start, then again El Loco is pretty much under the hood for a while.

Having said that, I haven't found much to really stress
It doesn't bother me if you guys lynched me, cause I am just a individual townie. All I can say is mafia seriously flying under the radar every well.

If I knew, I would have put my views straightaway. Not much I could do when everybody is playing well. I don't have any reasons to back or prove so I am just not able to get things straight.

Cases where whoever is trying to question swacker, instead of defending it back or proving it as wrong - it always turned as confusion on person who is asking the questions. Caught you Swacker, and there is a good pattern when you view them as ISO.

Although you have significance of points going your way, did I do as well. But it's hard to believe that the mafia haven't killed you when everybody ticked you up saying townie.

Do you want me to go random and target a player? which I wouldn't unless I can prove. I don't know what you want, but you seem desperate.

You are trying too hard to get something out of it. Never did I say I wasn't interested, nor going back against my thoughts. I made my points pretty clear and if I am able to find things which are reasonable to argue with, I will.

Did you guys plan out on bringing this up? It kinda looks so, because Rudolph as me on scum list, wants to know about others while CC is the only one commenting (assuming he has me as scum), then Rudolph jumps in on why he didn't lynch me, the other day.

I don't think CC responded to this, and as FP pointed out, he's still talking about the setup on Day 5. Varun and CC team seems more likely as we progress.

This is predominantly why I like CC over swacker. If CC flips scum I think we've got the other one. Swack in alot of ways doesnt give us extra info.

^so there's an off chance that things might work out but it's basically mylo?
That's the impression I get.

Im thinking town has voted and the anti-town haven't. Based on that I'll vote for swacker cause there seems to be more consenus. I reckon he's 3rd party.

Unlynch
Lynch Swacker

There isn't a hammer yet so we can change.
@RUDOLPH - thoughts on swacks claim? Worth a CFD on someone else?[DOUBLEPOST=1501733663][/DOUBLEPOST]@swacker - Just to remove any ambiguity, does your role come with any powers? Any weird statements etc?

Not much to add to the lynch count. But .. anyone know any further about this apprentice situation?[DOUBLEPOST=1501743019][/DOUBLEPOST]I mean, we could do with a claim at this point where we're basically at a mylo. Feel like some of you guys are hiding a fair bit.

I'm not fully conversant with star wars. However the idea of master superficially makes sence. In the original films iirc Yoda trained Obi Wan and in Ep1 Anakin is the apprentice to someone.

I don't have a character or anything. Mine was a chat back and forth with JR after all that went down. Paraphrasing it was basically 'consider yourself VT'.[DOUBLEPOST=1501743653][/DOUBLEPOST]Unlynch
Lynch Varun

I'm not sure how much I'll be around tonight. Deadline is about 3am for me so defo won't be here EoD.[DOUBLEPOST=1501743683][/DOUBLEPOST]@Jack Ryder - for vote.

Users who are viewing this thread