End Game Star Wars Mafia - End Mafia(Surendar) & Third Party (Fake Passport) Won

Unlynch
Lynch Swacker

@Jack Ryder

Going with my initial lynch.

Unofficial lynch count:
Varun (2) - Simon, Fake Passport
Swacker (3) - Surendar, CC, Rudolph
Simon (1) - Varun
Not voting (1) - swacker
@Varun chance to hammer swacker

We messed up with swacker

+1. I feel sorry for swacker. But to be frank - he dig his own grave with his play. Not sure on what was the need to create those confusions as a VT, not a real town thing.

Okay, let's not lose this. Everyone claim. I'm an A-wing pilot. Vanilla Townie.[DOUBLEPOST=1501873423][/DOUBLEPOST]Out of the 5 people alive, 3 haven't claimed. I don't want to lynch anyone without their claims. It's lynch or lose.[DOUBLEPOST=1501873463][/DOUBLEPOST]
Who is LaLa Fett?
Bobba Fett's variation I suppose

More diversions by Simon. It's obvious he was a backup cop. I mean, c'mon. Stop confusing the town.

It has nothing to do with CC. Again, I see you misquoting.

I agree. Believe me, swacker and Simon are the remaining mafia. Fake Passport also suddenly changed stances. Can't trust him anymore.

@Varun - You mention Simon as a diversion when he talks of apprentices. How do you justify saying this about Simon when CC has done pretty much nothing but talk about setup the whole game?

Or - put another way, would you hammer CC if there were the votes?

Becuase your next statement seems to defend him.

What's your stance on CC?

It's as simple as this, if he's a wookie, he's most likely town. Villain, while claiming phrased his role in the same as him, 'helping defend the base', which would be suspicious of course, but I am sure he wouldn't ever do it if CC was actually mafia. It seemed like a deliberate trap to get CC lynched in case his role claim failed.

That's my entire stance on CC. I don't think he's facilitated discussion as much as me, you, surendar, El Loco, and Rudolph have, but I haven't seen him sit completely idle either. However, as I just stated, I don't make much out of it.

Okay then. So Varun first goes all guns on me as a diversion to drown out what I have to say against him and a potential connection to CC, and then he decides to do what? Completely ignore the power role I brought up, i.e. the cop. If he knows that it's "obviously" a backup cop, he should know there's "obviously" an actual cop still in the game. In a mylo situation, we would want some sort of a claim so we don't mislynch, but I see Varun didn't even try to discuss that any further. He stopped dead at calling me a diversion, and when FP called him out on it, he went back to that old Wookiee claim from CC to justify him as town. Funnily enough, Varun said that the reason surendar was killed at night was bc he looked town (when in reality, Varun was the only one to completely clear surendar) but CC, despite looking town and laying low, makes it out of the night alive? Who dies instead? FP. What do FP and surendar have in common? They both sense a Varun-CC connection.

There have been tens of pages of play since CC's claim, and if a simple claim is what convinces Varun of someone's alignment over another with similar play, then here goes.

I'm the Jedi Master. I had asprin communicate with me in private, and then after he died, El Loco had his role. I can investigate connections to the force - either a town PR, or a mafia. The key here is connected to the force. I investigated CC the night Loco died, and he was shown to be connected to the force. Bit of research tells me Wookiees aren't connected to the force, therefore CC's claim is fake.[DOUBLEPOST=1501873875][/DOUBLEPOST]It's 3-2 right now and I won't risk a quickhammer, because there is a possibility that I might be wrong. I want to hear from everyone before I go ahead with a lynch.

Okay then. So Varun first goes all guns on me as a diversion to drown out what I have to say against him and a potential connection to CC, and then he decides to do what? Completely ignore the power role I brought up, i.e. the cop. If he knows that it's "obviously" a backup cop, he should know there's "obviously" an actual cop still in the game. In a mylo situation, we would want some sort of a claim so we don't mislynch, but I see Varun didn't even try to discuss that any further. He stopped dead at calling me a diversion, and when FP called him out on it, he went back to that old Wookiee claim from CC to justify him as town. Funnily enough, Varun said that the reason surendar was killed at night was bc he looked town (when in reality, Varun was the only one to completely clear surendar) but CC, despite looking town and laying low, makes it out of the night alive? Who dies instead? FP. What do FP and surendar have in common? They both sense a Varun-CC connection.

Dude, I said he's obviously a backup cop because his character was a young guy followed by an apprentice. We were in mylo situation, and I kept asking for claims throughout the day. I asked you and swacker both to do it. You didn't.

I cleared CC because I have seen the Star Wars movies and Chewie, one of main supporting characters, is a wookie. No one countered it and it seemed believable. Surendar was genuine. FP was legit third party and I asked him that last day as well, because he suddenly went batshit bandwagonin'

However, there's no reason for me to doubt you now, so let's go for CC.[DOUBLEPOST=1501874315][/DOUBLEPOST]surendar was obviously town and if you don't see it I can't really help that[DOUBLEPOST=1501874379][/DOUBLEPOST]You need to remember that I'm a vanilla townie without any roles. I'm literally trying to work on what everyone posts. We barely even know the format, and I can't tweaking guess randomly what is what and who is who.

Users who are viewing this thread