End Game Star Wars Mafia - End Mafia(Surendar) & Third Party (Fake Passport) Won

It appears that swacker's activity will not improve, and even if he does post, he likely won't help because he has decided to play safe.

I am having trouble getting a read on you Rudolph & Varun. Simon is giving me town vibes and so is surendar.
*(I am not going to lynch swacker) at this stage, because I do not believe that the current lynches have enough evidence behind them.

Instead of shifting the attention, why don't we find a common scum and lynch him. It appears to me that you are covering for @swacker ? ^

Instead of shifting the attention, why don't we find a common scum and lynch him. It appears to me that you are covering for @swacker ? ^

I'm willing to lynch him today if there are no better options. Earlier in the game people were confirming that he had changed his method of playing mafia games, and he stated that he would help town when he was really needed. I decided to give him some more time.

Just remember If swacker is town, and we lynch him, it could be game over.

@Fake Passport did you read posts 753 & 754? Both confirmed cops in the game were suspicious of you.

I wen't back and double checked. Any investigation that Apsrin did would have been under my old win conditions.
'Rudolph the first' was killed in Day 2 . Asprin was killed Night 2

So, quite possible Asprin investigated me, but any result or suspicion that arose quite obviously does not apply any more.

I dont deny that Loco was suspicious of me with the new role however that was more game balance base than a reading of me.
But, since you bring it up. I find it interesting you fail to mention Asprins suspicion of you.
Plus, like, I helped to orchestrate the wagon on Villain with Rudi.

So, keep digging the hole.

I'm willing to lynch him today if there are no better options. Earlier in the game people were confirming that he had changed his method of playing mafia games, and he stated that he would help town when he was really needed. I decided to give him some more time.

Just remember If swacker is town, and we lynch him, it could be game over.

JR confimed its MyLo.
That means, if we mis-lynch. We lose.

BUT

It does mean we can No Lynch if we want the time, though this is less relevant with JR happy to play the day by ear type thing.

I dont deny that Loco was suspicious of me with the new role however that was more game balance base than a reading of me.

El loco was at the point of wanting to lynch Rudolph before hammering Villain, however during the next day his suspicions were placed on you. What happened during the night phase to change his mind?

But, since you bring it up. I find it interesting you fail to mention Asprins suspicion of you.

That is not exactly incriminating, plus it was based upon discussion during the day.

I will let everyone else decide for themselves, but I still believe that you are third party.

JR confimed its MyLo.
That means, if we mis-lynch. We lose.

BUT

It does mean we can No Lynch if we want the time, though this is less relevant with JR happy to play the day by ear type thing.

I did miss that while making posts, but went back a page and spotted it now in bolded text. Thanks.

El loco was at the point of wanting to lynch Rudolph before hammering Villain, however during the next day his suspicions were placed on you. What happened during the night phase to change his mind?

Aren't you saying there Loco was suspicious, then overnight changed?
That would mean that you are saying Loco was suspicious of me, investigated me and changed his mind that would indicate he cleared me town?

Please elaborate, I don't think thats what your getting at??

Aren't you saying there Loco was suspicious, then overnight changed?
That would mean that you are saying Loco was suspicious of me, investigated me and changed his mind that would indicate he cleared me town?

Please elaborate, I don't think thats what your getting at??

Before lynching Villain El Loco wanted to lynch Rudolph, but the next day he was suspicious of you.

This may mean that he investigated Rudolph and cleared him, or investigated you instead and found something suspicious.

I feel that asprin and el loco have hidden what they discovered during the night phase. With two cops and a doctor given to town, we should be in a much better position.

Idk why, but you're analysing too much based on little information we got. It's more of like you want to fit into the townie vanilla.

I'd suggest we all stick together on a lynch, other wise it's game over. @Varun and @CaptainCremer I suggest we go for the same guy we did yesterday.

Not only you want to get a lynch on somebody, but you want the back of people to make it work. How scum your posts could it even get.

I was asking you to contribute to the game.

yea, here I am contributing.

I repeat, if you are not interested to contribute and going to stay backfoot with thoughts of not wanting to get killed earlier - it is equivalent to not playing or you are doing it on purpose to hide under the radar playing safe.

You are trying too hard to get something out of it. Never did I say I wasn't interested, nor going back against my thoughts. I made my points pretty clear and if I am able to find things which are reasonable to argue with, I will.

It appears that swacker's activity will not improve, and even if he does post, he likely won't help because he has decided to play safe.

How well did you assume the part me not posting as 'safe play'?

El loco was suspicious of Rudolph becuase of his posts during the day, however his supicions against Fake Passport seem deeper, as if he knew something.

What do you think that really was? Just because you have a suspicion on somebody, does it mean it leads to something?

----------------------------------------

I'm going to ask everyone in just one word (players name), WHO IS THE SCUMMIEST OF THEM ALL?

My reply:

Swacker

I am having trouble getting a read on you Rudolph & Varun. Simon is giving me town vibes and so is surendar.

Did you guys plan out on bringing this up? It kinda looks so, because Rudolph as me on scum list, wants to know about others while CC is the only one commenting (assuming he has me as scum), then Rudolph jumps in on why he didn't lynch me, the other day.

@El Loco is dead. He was the young boy and a Jedi Apprentice.

I do not know if this wording means something. Could this apprentice be below the other one? was asprin's role perhaps handed down to a younger apprentice El Loco?

It most likely means that El Loco was a backup cop who became active after asprin died.

lol wth? I've done my bit the previous day I think.

I'm gonna go after Varun for what I said yesterday. Moreover, his "massive FOS" on me was barely backed up and he never answered whether that was a reaction to my suspicion on him.

Funny because I gave a reason for my FOS, which is, that you and swacker haven't really been helping the town, even well into Day4/5. I saw a lot of idle talk on the makeup of the game, which I found suspicious. The fact that your only response to it is to go after me in retaliation makes your defense pretty weak as well.

Varun and CptCremer seems to have a connection. I'd suggest we all stick together on a lynch, other wise it's game over. @Varun and @CaptainCremer I suggest we go for the same guy we did yesterday.

Dude, CaptainCremer and I don't have a connection. I think you missed the part on Day 3 when I cleared that out. The only reason I'm trusting him right now is because his character claim seems to fit in with Star Wars.

*(beat/defend us) against the two sith apprentices (during the rest of the game.)

How do you know this?

Did you guys plan out on bringing this up? It kinda looks so, because Rudolph as me on scum list, wants to know about others while CC is the only one commenting (assuming he has me as scum), then Rudolph jumps in on why he didn't lynch me, the other day.

They're just pointing out your inactivity. Doesn't seem elaborate enough to 'require a plan'. Anyway, I'm pretty much convinced that you're mafia. It's Day 5, got a claim to back yourself?

The fact that your only response to it is to go after me in retaliation makes your defense pretty weak as well.

My "retaliation" that you're talking about is a mere question. My defense was that I wasn't in the game long enough to have a clear view of the setup, which is fair coming from anyone. I don't know why you chose to ignore that.

I don't. That's why it's an FOS and not a lynch.

only response to it is to go after me in retaliation

a) not only response, that was the secondary part of my post
b) that is barely going after you in retaliation, that is a question. My post before that was closer to going after you than the post you were talking about. You going after me was more of a retaliation than what I did.

Users who are viewing this thread